What's Your Opinion Of GTI Cartridges?

Dan_V

Mar 14, 2024
I only discovered the existence of these new fangled things yesterday. So far, I've encountered a shed load of issues. Cartridges falling apart when I try to remove them, wires coming loose, intermittent power, dry hits, and juice ending up in my mouth.

I was initially astounded by the flavour accuracy and smoothness of the vape with these. But the novelty was short lived, and my pleasure fell away, to be replaced with frustration.

I have been vaping for 10 years and can count the amount of dry hits I've had on one hand. FFS,

If your experience of GTI coils is great - can you tell me what I could be doing wrong?

At £4 a pop in the UK, are they even worth it?

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    artworks-000117242364-h64tuh-t500x500.jpg

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I started vaping in 1910. That was just before they invented cigarettes. Cigs were supposed to help people get off the vapes.

I think it was 1910, I'm so old now I can't really remember.

For real, back in the 50's my father had to quit smoking the pipe. His doctor told him to get some cigs to help with the withdrawal. That was normal at the time, it worked for him. His mother smoked as a kid. Due to major poverty she could only afford to smoke one a day. Later when she had money she kept up that habit, She smoked one cig a day, every evening, until she was in her nineties.

Reactions: smacuser

Users who are viewing this thread