D&D Vapor - Juice mixed fresh the day you order! Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
D and D.... you guys absolutely ROCK!!! I cannot believe the quality of your juice vs. the price!! I ordered 3 juices from you all (berries and cream, blueberry w/menthol, and watermelon). Lets just say Im on my third tank of Berries and cream in 1 day..did sample the blueberry which was awesome..but came back to the berries and cream. In fact the berries and cream have firmly unseated my current number 1 favorite vape (a "malibu" flavor) that has been number 1 since I started vaping a year ago!!! Have I said I LOVE the berries and cream :)

You have got my repeat business for sure!!! Do you have 1/2 gallon jugs for your juice :) :vapor:

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Ok finally pulled myself away from the Berries and Cream and blueberry with menthol. Tried my Watermelon.... PERFECT!! Not like a sweet Jolly rancher..more like a muted Bubbleyum watermelon. And the vapor production out of all your juices is awesome!

So that is 3 juices out of 3 that I LOVE!! I have never had that happen with ANY juice supplier I have used in the past.

D and D.... you just became my number 1 juice supplier!!! THANKS!

darcnis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Mechanicsburg, PA
Ok finally pulled myself away from the Berries and Cream and blueberry with menthol. Tried my Watermelon.... PERFECT!! Not like a sweet Jolly rancher..more like a muted Bubbleyum watermelon. And the vapor production out of all your juices is awesome!

So that is 3 juices out of 3 that I LOVE!! I have never had that happen with ANY juice supplier I have used in the past.

D and D.... you just became my number 1 juice supplier!!! THANKS!

I'm glad you're liking the juices so much! Enjoy! :)

darcnis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Mechanicsburg, PA
After many months in development, we are proud to announce our new flavor of the week, "Fruity Fish"! We finally feel that it tastes exactly like our favorite fish-shaped candy. :)

As always, Fruity Fish is on sale for its first week online for $3/10ml and $8/30ml.

We hope that you enjoy it as much as we do!

Last edited:

phil71185

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2011
Middletown,Pa
Had a chance to try the fruity fish the other day and it's great. If you like Swedish fish you have to give it a shot. It tastes just like them. Had to make sure no one crammed a fish in my atty. not an all day vape for me it's too sweet but it's a very good dessert/snack vape that I will keep on hand for when I get a sweet tooth. Will be back for more keep up the great work.

darcnis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Mechanicsburg, PA
The new flavor of the week is up! This week is Apple Fritter! $3/10ml and $8/30ml for the first week only :)

In other news, we are working diligently on the tobacco flavors that so many of you have been voting for on the poll on dndvapor.com. These flavors take a great deal longer to test because tobacco juice's steep time is generally much longer than other flavors. We like to make sure that a juice is good when we mix it and to make sure it's still just as tasty or even more so after it finishes its steeping time. We will keep you all updated though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread