• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briachas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Munfordville, Ky
Hey guys and gals. My name is John and I live in Munfordville. That's near Mammoth Cave, approximately 65 miles south of Downtown Louisville. Smoked for 26 yrs and tried quitting several times. Longest I was able to go was 4 months. I quit for the last time August 28th when I vaped my first store bought disposable E-Cig. I have since upgraded to a Go-Go and my girlfriend is using a Halo G6. We do not miss the smoke at all so I know I am finally over that junk! Would love to see a brick and mortar shop open up soon around here. Well anyway, nice to meet you all!

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Hi Tyler6785, Nice to meet you. I am married to WaywardMage. We would love to have your and your fiancée join us at our next meeting, which just happens to be Sat. Oct. 8th @ 1:00pm at Bungalow joe's in Louisville. Congratulations on the baby and it is the perfect time to switch to e-cigs. Come join us if you can.

Last edited:

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Hi John, glad to have you with us. As I told Tyler, we would love to have you at our next meeting. We get together once a month and just share our e-juices and new equipment or anything that we have discovered about vaping and e-cigs. We would love to have you and your girlfriend join us. We always have a good time and usually stay about 4-5 hours.

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
I'll start a new one...

My name is Matt from Lexington. Analog free since April. Started on an Icon, didn't like it and sent it back, now on an UltraMax. I have an ego-t that is still in the box (just in case I break the UltraMax). Looking forward to very soon becoming a Provari owner. Usually vape BWB, or DFWVapor coffee/toffee/caramel variants.

I've gotten a few friends converted over, and most recently my dad. I feel better than I have in a long time!

Do you always meet in the 'Ville? Or sometimes do you come east? Not opposed to driving to Louisville, just with my job, and family it's not practical.

Sent via cellular communication device...

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
No I'm back in the back off Winthrop past the museum road. That jeep is a friend of mines though. My sister in law lives in the townhouses off newberry behind you, and we lived on lochdale while our house was being built. Moved out 2 years ago when the house was finished.

We'll have to get together sometime, and hopefully find some other Lextown peeps and have a meet and greet.

Sent via cellular communication device...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread