• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun1303

Dec 30, 2019
Singapore
Dear all,
Im new here and wanna tey out vaping as cigs are really burning a hole in my pocket not to mention the lasting smell.
Im looking to buy local cause similarly, im too humji to go up north to try to buy back.
But i have a problem here. My paypal email is not the same as my email for this forum. As you know.... trying to hide in case got camo people here.
Let me know if you can advice on this to helo me get verified.

Ah_rek

Jul 31, 2011
Sg
Good morning guys, show me how you vape at work :danger:

wZxt6Qx.jpg
Whats that rda?
Also, how does kayfun compared to hastur mini?

codename_moo

May 3, 2019
Whats that rda?
Also, how does kayfun compared to hastur mini?
the RDA is Hussar Legacy. I swap the driptip with the one from dotAIO and it's fantastic.

Kayfun is better than Hastur mini, i actually haven't used Hastur for quite some time.
But my top mtl rta is actually expromizer v4 by Exvape, designed by German, made in China. It's cheaper, , bood built quality, top fill, nice and tight airflow, and come with very good liquid control feature.

Like the look of Kayfun lite, but i hate the inconvenience of bottom fill.

I expanded my setup quite a bit :)

upload_2020-2-14_1-3-8.png

Ah_rek

Jul 31, 2011
Sg
the RDA is Hussar Legacy. I swap the driptip with the one from dotAIO and it's fantastic.

Kayfun is better than Hastur mini, i actually haven't used Hastur for quite some time.
But my top mtl rta is actually expromizer v4 by Exvape, designed by German, made in China. It's cheaper, , bood built quality, top fill, nice and tight airflow, and come with very good liquid control feature.

View attachment 869345

Nice collection dude. That sunbox is dope! Been dtl for too long. MTL on HASTUR mini and galaxies doesnt seem too impressive yet for the past 1 yr+. Mainly on pods n salt for the convenience when im out and about.

Now that i looked at your pic, i know im definitely missing out on 5pawns!

codename_moo

May 3, 2019
Nice collection dude. That sunbox is dope! Been dtl for too long. MTL on HASTUR mini and galaxies doesnt seem too impressive yet for the past 1 yr+. Mainly on pods n salt for the convenience when im out and about.

Now that i looked at your pic, i know im definitely missing out on 5pawns!

Yea, I love my easyside box, it's small and easy to carry around. Price is reasonable too, it costs around $100 outside of Singapore obviously.
If you are into tobacco flavor, I recommend 5pawns and Blacknote.

View attachment 869345

Wow bro i really love your setup! i'm currently on Hastur mini with The One 18350 mod. Pretty flexi tank. Btw, just joined this.. Vaping since 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread