• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to The Emerald City

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Oh my!!!!! You're already referring to her as your ex???
That had to be the fastest courtship/romance/break-up/divorce in history!!! LOL!!!

I'm devastated! :cry:

Well, I just made strawberry shortcake, and Wiz will NOT be getting any . . . nor any of the fresh peach pie I'm baking for tomorrow's dessert. :mad:

:lol::lol::lol:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

Well, I just made strawberry shortcake, and Wiz will NOT be getting any . . . nor any of the fresh peach pie I'm baking for tomorrow's dessert. :mad:

JJ...You are fast today!! All I meant was that I conceded to your hubby...The lucky guy that he is!...I can still be your ECF botfriend though!!:DThe Wiz!(Looking for free pie!!)

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
JJ...You are fast today!! All I meant was that I conceded to your hubby...The lucky guy that he is!...I can still be your ECF botfriend though!!:DThe Wiz!(Looking for free pie!!)

Well, since you have such a nice way with words, I'll send you and Mrs. Wiz a peach pie. My parents' have a farm about 20 minutes away, and the peaches have just started coming in. (They have some peach trees, apple trees, pear trees, and cherry trees--not many of each, but a nice variety.) My oldest was out picking peaches today. They aren't exactly pretty, but they sure do taste nice.

I love summertime!!!!!!

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA

Ooh, ooh, ooh, me, me, me!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEZZZZZEEEEEEE!!!! Oh Julie!!!! PLEEEEEZZZZEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
There is nothing in the whole world better than fresh peach pie!!!!!! (Well.........maybe sex......but pie is a VREY close second!!!)

Dont forget the E-Liquid and Hi-Def TV....There...I think I covered everything....Oh my Kids too...#1...and thats that!!:)The Wiz!

Hi-Def TV - WITH control of the remote - otherwise it's just a window into cartoons...

Anything else these guys need to be happy? Anything???? 'Cause toys with wheels should come in pretty high up on that list, too...

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Hi-Def TV - WITH control of the remote - otherwise it's just a window into cartoons...

Anything else these guys need to be happy? Anything???? 'Cause toys with wheels should come in pretty high up on that list, too...

Oh, yeah . . . my husband's midlife crisis . . . a BMW convertible. :rolleyes:

Could have been worse. My sister's husband's midlife crisis consisted of a 25 year old blonde. :-x

All joking aside, I do love my hubby's convertible. I don't like driving it--I don't like manuals, and I'm scared to death I'll scratch it, but I LOVE being in the passenger seat with the top down. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread