• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to The Emerald City

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
I think that would be a "Bad Move" Tone....better to keep my ugliness where it is for now.Don't want to give BM anymore "Ammo" than what he already has!:)The Wiz!

I thought this was about "nerds, dorks, geeks" whatever. When did ugly come into play? I already proved that I got that one hands down!!!:lol:

Besides... You've already impressed JJ, Wiz... wasn't that the original idea? You're already there buddy!!! LOL:thumb:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I thought this was about "nerds, dorks, geeks" whatever. When did ugly come into play? I already proved that I got that one hands down!!!:lol:

Besides... You've already impressed JJ, Wiz... wasn't that the original idea? You're already there buddy!!! LOL:thumb:
BM....I would never let JJ come between our friendship! I think she may actually like that fellow she married(seems a bit wishy-washy too..LOL..JK,JJ!):)The Wiz!

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
You guys crack me up. :) Yup, happily married to my first true love . . . 26 years, and I still like him. :wub:

I think of The Wiz like I do my boyfriend from grade school . . . he's the coolest guy around and I love spending time with him, but I'd never want to do anything icky like hold hands or kiss or anything. 8-o :lol:

I wish my 16 yo had the same view of boyfriends. :oops:

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
You guys crack me up. :) Yup, happily married to my first true love . . . 26 years, and I still like him. :wub:

I think of The Wiz like I do my boyfriend from grade school . . . he's the coolest guy around and I love spending time with him, but I'd never want to do anything icky like hold hands or kiss or anything. 8-o :lol:

26 years!!!!! Wow!!! In this day and age, that's gotta be close to a record or something!! congratulations!!!:thumb:

Hey Julie... I REALLY don't think the Wiz has Cooties or anything! It's probably safe to hold hands with him. However, I think your right about not kissing him!!!

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
26 years!!!!! Wow!!! In this day and age, that's gotta be close to a record or something!! congratulations!!!:thumb:

Hey Julie... I REALLY don't think the Wiz has Cooties or anything! It's probably safe to hold hands with him. However, I think your right about not kissing him!!!

Well, we've both got good role models. My parents have been married 47 years, and his parents have been married 53 years (give or take a few years--I'm bad about that kind of stuff). But it is kind of weird now that I think of it . . . we know very few couples who haven't been married previously. I guess we just got lucky to find each other early on without having any wrong turns. :)

Oh, no . . . Wiz most certainly does NOT have cooties. :p It's just I save my hand-holding for my hubby. :wub:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

Kissing Girls??...Yuk!!!.I am "Cool" with just being "Cool"(Still looking forward to the gradeschool reunion)!!:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

I have Cooties and Bad Breath.....But I am "Cool":)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread