• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarman023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Marietta, Ohio
Hey Brian! I lived in Marietta from 1996-1999 - DS#2 was born there and my BFF still lives there!

Have you checked out the "new" Levy House? Suppose to be pretty good and needs some local support!

yeah they did reopen the levy house, it's not too bad. Definitely different, and more "home cooked" tasting than most of the local restaurants.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Thanks!

16, 13 & 10. The 16 yr old JUST got his temps and I going gray overnight! Nothing I've done as a parent has prepared me for THIS! lol
I got really lucky and my son decided he didn't want to drive (puzzling really). He bought a good bike to use around campus. Did earn a few (more) gray hairs before he came to that conclusion though.

Have you read any on the Sept meeting we're planning at the Highland Games in Eminance, KY? Several of us are going to be there and it will be a kid-friendly blast! They'll have games, vendors selling armor and swords, singing, dancing, archery..... the boys would love it! We had meetings at the Rennasiance Faire there a few times. You ought to try to come if you can and meet some of your fellow KY vapers. :)

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
Not drive at all =:-0

Can't make the Games. We'll be at the Tom Sawyer State Park that Sat for a XC tournament. Apparently the only thing longer than a XC meet is a swim meet! I miss 90 minute soccer games. (sigh) Instead we sit all day waiting for our kid(s) to run for 20 min or less! yea-haw. Hubby keeps reminding me that "they" were my idea. He was perfectly content being a "dink". ;-)

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Not drive at all =:-0

Can't make the Games. We'll be at the Tom Sawyer State Park that Sat for a XC tournament. Apparently the only thing longer than a XC meet is a swim meet! I miss 90 minute soccer games. (sigh) Instead we sit all day waiting for our kid(s) to run for 20 min or less! yea-haw. Hubby keeps reminding me that "they" were my idea. He was perfectly content being a "dink". ;-)

Yeah I can relate. Spent the last 4 years following high school marching band.... Don't know what to do with all my free time now!

Hate that you can't make it, but we'll have another meet soon. Meanwhile, keep in touch here. Not sure exactly where you're located, but we have members spread all over. Good to know if you need assistance in a hurry!

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
TWolf: I'm in Northern , KY - or "South Cincinnati" as I referred to it when we moving here! lol - about 15 miles from the border with Cincy. I'm a native Cincinnatian but the hubs and I have moved around quite a bit due to job relocations. Somehow finding our way back here a couple of years ago.
Ahhhh... Originally from TN myself, but don't hold it against me.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Hey Darkwitless, I hope you make it to the Highland Games meeting. Feel free to bring your kids, I'm 23 and sometimes bring my 15 year old brother, and MacArthurBug has kids ages 14 and 6 (I think). Jynn is 26 but she looks and sometimes acts like she's 18, so it's all good. :p

Having fun with avatars there TWolf?

Bwig

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
kentucky
Hi all,
My name is John and I live in Jenkins Ky. in the heart of coal fields. I began vaping on March 3rd, 2010 and have not had a analog since that day nor do I have the desire for one. I have beat the nic. so to speak and now just vape for the pure pleasure and to show of my ecig. I presently vape a vx2 510 which I just got and prior to that had a dse 801 and a joye 510. I still have not found that pure tobacco taste and if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Lumiis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
London, Kentucky
Bwig, grats on not smoking, what mg nic are you on?

Also, if you have plans on coming to the meet, i'll bring u some Tastyvapor Almond Horn, not a tobacco taste per se, but it got me completely off the tobacco flavors forever.

Very nutty, you can taste the almond, I Hate 555's & RY4, but this is the bomb, kinda dark & earthy, i likes it..

Bwig

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
kentucky
Sorry it has taken so long to reply, I vape omg most of the time; however I do keep some 4 and 6 mg on hand just to be safe. Sometimes I really miss that early morning cup of joe on the porch with that analog so I just hit the 4mg and i'm good to go. Where and when is the meeting? Would love to join you guys if time will allow, and thanks for you kind offer. I have tried the RY4&5 and the 555 from several different vendors and none of them taste anything like tobacco. I'm not into any of the flavors I just like a true tobacco flavor.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Bwig: do you make your own 0mg or do you have a place you get it? How is it on throat hit at 0 mg?
There are several places to get quality 0 mg... Tasty Vapor offers "doublers" which are full favored 0 mg normally used for mixing, however they vape nicely. Also our very own Purevapes has recently opened shop... wouldn't doubt that he can mix a fine 0 mg. :)

jennifergib7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2009
60 mi E of Lex, KY
www.facebook.com
Hello, My name is Jennifer and I'm 43 y/o. I am a mother to three 15, 14 and 4. The Lord has blessed me even though I am unworthy. I began smoking @ 14 y/o and smoked 2+ packs a day. After thoroughly researching ECF the months of June/July 2009, I began vaping in Aug 09, and was able to lay them down. I started out w/5v Prodigy VI, and I'm still with it. I have tried 510's, 801's, and 901 atty's, with 901 being my favorite (w/Puresmoker drip tip). Last month I began vaping with the 510 Boge cartomizers and I find them to be abundantly flavored. I liked them immediately. I switched because it seemed I was going thru too many 901 atty's, which can be expensive.

I recently met a girl on fb from London, KY, I will direct her this way. I would like to meet some other vapers in my area, as the only ones I know are the ones I introduced to vaping.

Last edited:

Bwig

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
kentucky
Bwig: do you make your own 0mg or do you have a place you get it? How is it on throat hit at 0 mg?

Hi Dark, no I haven't tried mixing any juice yet. Theres plenty of suppilers that now carry 0nic, as for th there is none with onic; however I have just learned theres things other than nic, that can give you a great throat hit such as everclear or puregrain alcohol but I have yet to try it. VAPEECT and Backwoods brew are just a few that has 0nic.

emcull03

Sep 28, 2010
louisville, Ky
Hey, I'm Elijah(aka Eli or Ely). I'm a 21 year college student at UofL. I'm currently working for owen electric in owenton ky for one of my required co-ops for school. I usually go back to louisville every weekend to visit some local bars and sometimes work my part time job at dicks sporting goods.

Been vaping a week( vapor king battery and cartos) so far i like it. I hope to find some juices that i like alot better then the ones i currently have, i have an order coming in of several different juices this week from fsusa so hopefully I find my flavor soon

cya around,
Ely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread