Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I was finally able to taste the Wakonda and Doodle last night. I vaped a freebie yesterday(that was nasty so I can see it finding a new home today) and when I got home from work I put the Wakonda and Doodle in new clearos that I got. WOW!! Although, I don't get a "coffee" taste from the Wakonda, I really can't describe what I'm actually tasting. The taste I do get is awesome! Emptied it this morning. BOTH of them, the Wakonda and the Doodle. So I mixed them both together to make Waki-doodle and OMG....I have died and gone to heaven! I have 3 more different 15ml bottles coming next week and then I need to decide which 2 will become my 30ml bottle order. I've put myself on a vape budget of $40 a month from now until Christmas. And yeah I know $40 May not cover 2, 30mil bottles but I'll go over just a little for NT. :):wub:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I forget have you tried the virus? LOL what mg are you vaping? Wait until we get you a REO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yep! Tried Virus and loved that too! So far I have tried Virus, CLS, GCD, Betelgeuse, and now Wakonda and Doodle. I have Roundhouse, Gravity and Frenilla coming next week. Probably won't order either of the peanut ones because they just don't trip my trigger.
REO~that's why I'm putting myself on a budget. All the extra goes toward the purchase of a Reo. :)
Vaping 6mg right now. I may order some NZ in the future.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I can vouch for everything but Roundhouse. All yum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So far there hasn't been a bad one in the bunch! NT is the only liquid that I have even considered repurchasing from all the vendors I've tried. Well except for Fresh Strawberries. That one is a must have as a something different.

w0nt0ns00p

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2013
Boston, MA
I actually JUST mixed these about 12 hours ago in a Kayfun and WOW. Sooo smooth, billowy and good, and a nice aftertaste and mouthfeel. I've found that CLS, Frenilla, GCD, and Doodle all mix incredibly well with Wakonda. This being said, I usually just vape juices straight, not too much mixing (maybe try a couple drops of this and that here and there) but mostly one flavor at a time. Wakonda I can vape straight or mixed with just about any other bakery from NT I've tried with great success. Awesome, awesome juice. Side note: I din't realize the NET made that bakery cinnamon flavor... It's so damn good, I personally don't even consider this a "tobacco" vape (which I dislike the flavor of 100% of the time, tobacco disgusts my palette at this point) although I can see the parallels (sort of similar to how Deadly Sin from GLV is a "bakery tobacco" but definitely appeals a great deal to non-tobacco lovers and isn't cigarette-like) although Wakonda is head and shoulders above anything from GLV (sorry but it's the truth :) )). Just my :2c: :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread