Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
well the past 2 days have been crazy for sloth and sorry in advance this isn't going to be a totally incoherent rant only mildly incoherent at times

nothing bad - just crazy for sloth. dogwog has been sick - and cat wat has gone crazy screaming all the ^$%^&$% time (not sick - been to vet. has food, water clean litter box...copacetic...just berzerk screaming nonstop hours on end days on end screaming at sloth screaming at guests screaming at squirrels and loons and eagles screaming at god just crazy cat wat wont shut the #$$% up)

so 5 hours of sleep, tops, for sloth past 2 nights. sloth doesnt do well with lack of sleep. and been buuusy at work these 2 days. now, sloth can hold eyes open to type this maybe one two other posts then bed...

i mean it sincerely - the best thing that kept me going, awake and alert was not coffee - it was wakonda

wakonda literally tastes and feels so good that i perked up every time i took a vape

i think because of sleep deprivation and being busy havent vaped as much havent even thought about it quite as much funny enough but when i did and hit my wakonda...it was rejuvanating and perked me up

and today i smelled one of the housekeepers--smelled horrible--from about 40 feet away. she smelled like ash trays...wasnt even smoking. a moment later i walked past another housekeeper as she blew a puff of vapor (recently got her into NT :evil:) - i smelled wakonda and almost fainted at the difference between cig smoke and wakonda.

i want to thank clark so much for creating this juice, and for making it permanent - seriously man, I LOVE WAKONDA, I can't thank you enough for this
all your juices are marvelous and i vape several of them as much as i do wakonda - but honestly, when i started vaping, i consciously was looking for something specific without knowing what it was. i knew what it was in essence...it was the taste of vapor. not vapor itself...but, you know like though there are different cigs, there's the first taste that comes to mind when i think of "cig" and i can't hear "cig" without associating that particular taste first in my mind. that particular taste is what i call cig taste - though in reality there are other cigs other tobaccos etc

oh my GOD im tired, probably not making any sense at all

i was just looking for the juice that would truly replace tobacco cigarettes for me. even after having ceased analogs (though only for a few days) and having declared victory in the switch - i had not yet found my true replacement - the juice that i would first associate to the word "vapor," and which would be my mainstay, my comfort, my go-to

when i took my first pull off wakonda, i had found it, and i knew it.
and i was reminded all over again today.

i cant explain how much i love this juice and how sincerely grateful i am for its existence.

Last edited:

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
Vape your Wakonda, muffle the cat, and get some rest bud. So awesome u found your go to. I'm thinking more and more I'm feeling that way about wakonda, just took my second go round. For whatever reason I think I was just too new to realize what I found when I found it, but I'm loving it too.

Just hope u can get some quality sleep so u can enjoy your 'konda breakfast with your eyes open!!!

well the past 2 days have been crazy for sloth and sorry in advance this isn't going to be a totally incoherent rant only mildly incoherent at times

nothing bad - just crazy for sloth. dogwog has been sick - and cat wat has gone crazy screaming all the ^$%^&$% time (not sick - been to vet. has food, water clean litter box...copacetic...just berzerk screaming nonstop hours on end days on end screaming at sloth screaming at guests screaming at squirrels and loons and eagles screaming at god just crazy cat wat wont shut the #$$% up)

so 5 hours of sleep, tops, for sloth past 2 nights. sloth doesnt do well with lack of sleep. and been buuusy at work these 2 days. now, sloth can hold eyes open to type this maybe one two other posts then bed...

i mean it sincerely - the best thing that kept me going, awake and alert was not coffee - it was wakonda

wakonda literally tastes and feels so good that i perked up every time i took a vape

i think because of sleep deprivation and being busy havent vaped as much havent even thought about it quite as much funny enough but when i did and hit my wakonda...it was rejuvanating and perked me up

and today i smelled one of the housekeepers--smelled horrible--from about 40 feet away. she smelled like ash trays...wasnt even smoking. a moment later i walked past another housekeeper as she blew a puff of vapor (recently got her into NT :evil:) - i smelled wakonda and almost fainted at the difference between cig smoke and wakonda.

i want to thank clark so much for creating this juice, and for making it permanent - seriously man, I LOVE WAKONDA, I can't thank you enough for this
all your juices are marvelous and i vape several of them as much as i do wakonda - but honestly, when i started vaping, i consciously was looking for something specific without knowing what it was. i knew what it was in essence...it was the taste of vapor. not vapor itself...but, you know like though there are different cigs, there's the first taste that comes to mind when i think of "cig" and i can't hear "cig" without associating that particular taste first in my mind. that particular taste is what i call cig taste - though in reality there are other cigs other tobaccos etc

i was just looking for the juice that would truly replace tobacco cigarettes for me. even after having ceased analogs (though only for a few days) and having declared victory in the switch - i had not yet found my true replacement - the juice that i would first associate to the word "vapor," and which would be my mainstay, my comfort, my go-to

i cant explain how much i love this juice and how sincerely grateful i am for its existence.

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA

Sloth - I understand this completely, though for me it was the Virus. I was just looking back over my vaping diary (yes, I have one; I've been tracking my financial savings versus smoking) and I just realized that the week I received my Virus in the mail was the week I went analog-free. Prior to that: dual use no matter what flavor I vaped.

So,while I cut down on smoking significantly when I started vaping, NicoTicket was what led me to quitting entirely. And when I take a moment to reflect, I realize that it was the NuTty NicoTicket family, with their posting all the time and consequently bumping the NicoTicket thread onto the "Today's Post" list Every. Single.Day. that led me to reading about the Virus and all the other fab flavors (including Wakonda, which I'm trusting you on, since I haven't tried it yet) that led to my one-month, smoke-free anniversary.

So, hey, NuThouse -- you are making a difference every NuTty day, helping other smokers discover flavors that can keep them off the cigarettes. Thank you all -- including that Wakonda-loving Sloth.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
OK, so I also have to say thanks to NT for making such an awesome juice, but even more, sorry Clark, I have to thank you Sloth! I had absolutely no desire to love Wakonda at first but Sloth was the one who lead me in that direction! Wakonda is also my go to! I can't imagine my mornings without it and before I go to sleep! Well, OK all day long! Even after a year I still get that craving for a stinky stick and then I vape Wakonda! I vape many different NT juices during the day, but I always begin and end my day with Wakonda! Thanks Sloth!!!! Now get some rest!

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
Sloth - I understand this completely, though for me it was the Virus. I was just looking back over my vaping diary (yes, I have one; I've been tracking my financial savings versus smoking) and I just realized that the week I received my Virus in the mail was the week I went analog-free. Prior to that: dual use no matter what flavor I vaped.

So,while I cut down on smoking significantly when I started vaping, NicoTicket was what led me to quitting entirely. And when I take a moment to reflect, I realize that it was the NuTty NicoTicket family, with their posting all the time and consequently bumping the NicoTicket thread onto the "Today's Post" list Every. Single.Day. that led me to reading about the Virus and all the other fab flavors (including Wakonda, which I'm trusting you on, since I haven't tried it yet) that led to my one-month, smoke-free anniversary.

So, hey, NuThouse -- you are making a difference every NuTty day, helping other smokers discover flavors that can keep them off the cigarettes. Thank you all -- including that Wakonda-loving Sloth.

Happy vapeversary!!! Now reward yourself and go to the how to make NT last thread and read a lot of stuff about stuff, some stuff more important than other stuff, and have a good laugh at some stuff!!!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Sorry you've had such a lousy time!
Is Dogwog OK now then?

I fully get the sleep depravation thing - I've had way too many nights with 5-6 hours sleep and it got to me ...I kept falling asleep while working tonight!

I'm off to sleep now, and I hope you get a better night and that cat wat is quiet ...just keep plenty of Wakonda to hand, and all will be well :)

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
WOW - Great karma here tonight.

Group hug. :wub::wub:

Here ya go...
grouphug.gif

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Sorry you've had such a lousy time!
Is Dogwog OK now then?

I fully get the sleep depravation thing - I've had way too many nights with 5-6 hours sleep and it got to me ...I kept falling asleep while working tonight!

I'm off to sleep now, and I hope you get a better night and that cat wat is quiet ...just keep plenty of Wakonda to hand, and all will be well :)

i think dog ... is ok now...he has seemed a lot better today and this evening. right now hes sleeping peacefully at my feet :)

goodnight UK Goddess!

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
Awesome thread - almost overlooked a great one because really? Another Wakonda thread? LOL. It's why it's always good to go thread diving in the NT forum. Never know when you might catch something special.

Sloth - much love big guy. Whether you're speaking human or sloth I always love your posts. Don't change a thing...except maybe the cat.

Balance - dude (or dudette?) loved your post and huge huge congrats on one month. You are in good company my friend.

Vape on family. See you on the Bert side.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Congrats on 1 month sans smoke - that's **AWESOME**!! So glad we could play a small roll in your success!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Noticed you have been 'off' for a couple days - worried about you. Keep your head up big guy... you're doing good brother. Don't sweat the small stuff, put one foot in front of the other, and remember to enjoy the moment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread