Thought would be a long wait for steeping, load the doodle up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Haven't ordered from nicoticket in a long time, but when sale came up for ACB, knew it was time to get some NT back in, never had ACB, but the rave reviews and CB being one of my old favorites, knew I had to have some, also ordered doodle, which was my last favorite before going into my failed DIYing.

My order came yesterday, and wow, these new bottles are fancy, love the new labels. and even though not been a fan of glass bottles, due to be inconvenient to fill tanks, I mostly use subtanks now, so not as much as a problem, and was cool a pipette was included, which I did use to fill my tank with.

ACB smell awesome, the smell of caramel made me drool, I did drip some, but as only had a born date of about 10 days, it does need more time to steep, which I did expect anyway.

But I was excited to see doodle was born 2 months ago, and when I had it before, I liked it best after a 2-3 month steep, so loaded up my subtank and boom back in NT heaven :D

Also while I am here, what does the 'white label' next to juice names, is it just meaning the label is white or means something else?

Last edited:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    White label refers to the juice that is only available on the NT site not in stores that carry NT. They aren't making as much of the white label offerings so will remake as needed as supply demands. Basically the white label offerings will stick around as long as they sell well and bear the market behind making more. :)

grover868

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2014
    Modesto, CA, USA
    You will notice some liquid on the website is designated as being “White Label” – what does that mean, exactly?

Aside from the fact that the labels have a white label instead of a black background – the “White Label” offerings are not available for wholesale – they are only available on the website. We’re not calling them “Short-Runs” anymore because we are going to make a concerted effort to keep them in-stock on the website. We may periodically run out of stock in specific flavors, in specific nicotine levels and/or specific bottle sizes – but – if the liquid is selling well we’ll generally make an effort to get those options back and available when we are able.

Does that mean they are permanent offerings?

Yes and no. If a liquid sells well, we’ll obviously keep it in stock – if no, we’ll deplete the stock and discontinue the flavor. In the end, white label offerings are limited in the respect that we are NOT guaranteeing they will be available indefinitely… it’s entirely dependent on how well a specific flavor sells. As a general rule if a specific flavor has graduated to being a “white label” offering it has stood the test of time and is pretty likely to be around indefinitely – but – the crowd is fickle, brother. Tastes change. When it comes to white label offerings, we are constantly evaluating them for possible graduation to a black label, OR – discontinuation. The bottom line is – if you love a specific flavor… support it, buy it, vape it… or, it will go away!…

Does that mean there will be no more short-runs? (SRs)

No – we will continue to do SRs. Typically these are flavors that have not yet seen the rotation, new offerings, etc. They have done the paces in terms of internal beta testing on a wide variety of devices, and are suitable quality for sale to the wider public… BUT – they may or may not be revisited (it really depends on feedback). SRs are like an “Open Beta.”

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    White label refers to the juice that is only available on the NT site not in stores that carry NT. They aren't making as much of the white label offerings so will remake as needed as supply demands. Basically the white label offerings will stick around as long as they sell well and bear the market behind making more. :)

Thank you for explaining Megan, I'm little bit out of the loop :D

grover868

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2014
    Modesto, CA, USA

As usual, you are 17 steps ahead of us Megan. :laugh:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    Omaha, Nebraska, United States
    www.nicoticket.com
    Haven't ordered from nicoticket in a long time, but when sale came up for ACB, knew it was time to get some NT back in, never had ACB, but the rave reviews and CB being one of my old favorites, knew I had to have some, also ordered doodle, which was my last favorite before going into my failed DIYing.

My order came yesterday, and wow, these new bottles are fancy, love the new labels. and even though not been a fan of glass bottles, due to be inconvenient to fill tanks, I mostly use subtanks now, so not as much as a problem, and was cool a pipette was included, which I did use to fill my tank with.

ACB smell awesome, the smell of caramel made me drool, I did drip some, but as only had a born date of about 10 days, it does need more time to steep, which I did expect anyway.

But I was excited to see doodle was born 2 months ago, and when I had it before, I liked it best after a 2-3 month steep, so loaded up my subtank and boom back in NT heaven :D

Also while I am here, what does the 'white label' next to juice names, is it just meaning the label is white or means something else?

Heya Nailz - long time no see brotherman!! Good to see you my friend!

A to Q: The White Label designation means a couple things - first... the label is white, obviously. We do that because we put the flavor names on the labels POST PRODUCTION (Ie, we print them, not the printer). The labels have to be lighter in color (IE, not black).

The white labels are not *guaranteed* to be in stock in all nic levels and bottle sizes all the time - we'll typically run a nic level down before we order more.

The white labels are not available for wholesale, in part because of limited availibility (hard to have a conversation with a potential retailer about a flavor that might not be there in a month or two). Also - the white labels are a "competitive differentiator" for our website... only one place to get them (for the most part). We tried to wholesale them - it got too complicated.

On the ACB: Some like it fresh. Personally, I like it after a 2-3 month steep. It's totally up to your palate.

The general consensus is that the liquid we are making now is better than it has ever been - more consistent, stays fresher longer in the glass bottles, and it tastes different (different good) without the interference from LDPE plastic bottles. Glass is here to stay, although we are planning a future transition to droppers in the 30ml and 60ml bottles for purposes of getting the liquid out of the bottle conveniently.

Good to see you man!!

~Clark

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Heya Nailz - long time no see brotherman!! Good to see you my friend!

A to Q: The White Label designation means a couple things - first... the label is white, obviously. We do that because we put the flavor names on the labels POST PRODUCTION (Ie, we print them, not the printer). The labels have to be lighter in color (IE, not black).

The white labels are not *guaranteed* to be in stock in all nic levels and bottle sizes all the time - we'll typically run a nic level down before we order more.

The white labels are not available for wholesale, in part because of limited availibility (hard to have a conversation with a potential retailer about a flavor that might not be there in a month or two). Also - the white labels are a "competitive differentiator" for our website... only one place to get them (for the most part). We tried to wholesale them - it got too complicated.

On the ACB: Some like it fresh. Personally, I like it after a 2-3 month steep. It's totally up to your palate.

The general consensus is that the liquid we are making now is better than it has ever been - more consistent, stays fresher longer in the glass bottles, and it tastes different (different good) without the interference from LDPE plastic bottles. Glass is here to stay, although we are planning a future transition to droppers in the 30ml and 60ml bottles for purposes of getting the liquid out of the bottle conveniently.

Good to see you man!!

~Clark

Thank you Clark :D

As said the glass bottles don't bother me now with using mostly subtanks, so they are easy to fill with pipelette that was supplied by NT, and got to admit, these bottle do look snazzy ;)

I use to like CB after a 2-3 month steep, so think I will let ACB sit while I enjoy the doodle, that has already got a 2 month steep on it, sure the wait on the ACB will be worth the wait :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread