Which 2 should I order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myah_June2014

May 10, 2014
WI
So, I know I will get a zillion different opinions but, that's ok! I had a setback with stupid stinkies. In a trade with Tracey [bless her heart] she gave me a sample of ACB & well u all know how it is. I didn't touch a stinkie while vaping it. I know it's not a "big tobacco" vape but I'm thinking I should order either Wakonda OR Virus & definitely CB to get myself back on track:) My Vape budget only allows for 2 15ml bottles right now.
SOOOO.. Wakonda or Virus? I'm thinking Wakonda & Frenilla sounds heavenly lol. Or I could go with both & no CB? Did Wakonda or virus help u kick the stinkies for good? I used to love fruits but since NT I love dessert, creamy Vapes. I know it comes down to me but would love to hear from the NT family! :) :) :) TY all

Last edited:

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Wakonda is definitely "creamier" or the two... I enjoy to mix some CB or Frenilla with the virus every now and again... you can't go wrong with any of em... I'd say just get the virus and wakonda, because they can stand along better as ADV (which they are mine)...

I would say the Virus and Wakonda too. Both have ADV potential and they are also good mixed together.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Go big, 60 ml of both Wakonda and Virus.

Start your morning with Wakonda move into your Virus around lunch. Coffee break at around 4 and finish your day on some Virus.
Liberally sprinkle in some Frenilla/CB snacks during your hectic day!

I can bring out more Tobacco by messing with higher wattage and slightly older coils too...

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Of all their flavors I have tried so far, Creme Brulee is my favorite. Just ordered the The Virus to try, with a 30ml backup of CB! I though I would like CLS more, I think it needs to steep longer than I am capable of letting it. It is still very very good.
I mix the Virus (and Wakonda) with CB or CLS and it's lovely! :)

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
So, I know I will get a zillion different opinions but, that's ok! I had a setback with stupid stinkies. In a trade with Tracey [bless her heart] she gave me a sample of ACB & well u all know how it is. I didn't touch a stinkie while vaping it. I know it's not a "big tobacco" vape but I'm thinking I should order either Wakonda OR Virus & definitely CB to get myself back on track:) My Vape budget only allows for 2 15ml bottles right now.
SOOOO.. Wakonda or Virus? I'm thinking Wakonda & Frenilla sounds heavenly lol. Or I could go with both & no CB? Did Wakonda or virus help u kick the stinkies for good? I used to love fruits but since NT I love dessert, creamy Vapes. I know it comes down to me but would love to hear from the NT family! :) :) :) TY all

As much as I would recommend Virus if you are wanting a tobacco vape, I say Wakonda in this situation because you can also mix Wakonda and CB to get a third flavor. I personally don't care for Virus mixed with CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread