Status
Not open for further replies.

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
Definitely intrigued by a rebuildable atty but as far as FDA worries all they could regulate is the nicotine products (ejuice). The pv's, attys ect would not fall under there jurisdiction. Just like you can go to a head shop and buy utensils or a pharmacy to buy syringes. Rolling papers aren't regulated. The only thing to stock up on imo would be juices, Nic base type things. Not the delivery systems. Once again IMO. :)

To get back on topic... Bring on the VV Woodvils!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
WOW, I really like the concept of that atty. Looks like a winner in my book. Didn't know that you were already starting on it. Can't wait to see what the finished product is going to look like. Maybe have REO etched onto the atomizer? Think that would be a great finishing touch. Would definitely get a few if it gets done.

Something like this Dave. This is just a rough prototype and far from a finished product . I was just messing around tonight .It does work air flow needs tweaking . I am making no promises but when I have the time if someone doesn't beat me to it I will make rebuild able atomizer for us.I had hoped someone would do it because I really don't have the time

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Definitely intrigued by a rebuildable atty but as far as FDA worries all they could regulate is the nicotine products (ejuice). The pv's, attys ect would not fall under there jurisdiction. Just like you can go to a head shop and buy utensils or a pharmacy to buy syringes. Rolling papers aren't regulated. The only thing to stock up on imo would be juices, Nic base type things. Not the delivery systems. Once again IMO. :)

To get back on topic... Bring on the VV Woodvils!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

But somebody is pushing to stop online selling of all ecig supplies and mods. That is why I'm stocking up. The nears decent storefront to me is in Bellingham. That would be a very long trip and probably wouldn't have what I want. Don't ask me where I read that, I don't remember. Probably that really long thread on the FDA, BT & BP thread.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
But somebody is pushing to stop online selling of all ecig supplies and mods. That is why I'm stocking up. The nears decent storefront to me is in Bellingham. That would be a very long trip and probably wouldn't have what I want. Don't ask me where I read that, I don't remember. Probably that really long thread on the FDA, BT & BP thread.

Terry! You just made 7000 posts! Congrats chatty!

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.

Not trying to discourage you Terry. I'm all for buying whatever you like. Having said that banning online sales of attys and pv's online is pretty much impossible imo. These items are and always will be unregulated. If there's a need they will be available. You can buy anything online from boner pills to wife's to paraphernalia for illegal items. The brick and mortar store is more likely to be harder to find than getting what you will need online. If I can buy a water pipe online I'm sure I'll be able to find attys. But if you want to buy I understand, sometimes its better be safe than sorry. :)

And Happy 7,000 posts Terry!!!!!! Banan dance time!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sorry for getting off topic again.

So Rob how close are we to the vv greatness?

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Not trying to discourage you Terry. I'm all for buying whatever you like. Having said that banning online sales of attys and pv's online is pretty much impossible imo. These items are and always will be unregulated. If there's a need they will be available. You can buy anything online from boner pills to wife's to paraphernalia for illegal items. The brick and mortar store is more likely to be harder to find than getting what you will need online. If I can buy a water pipe online I'm sure I'll be able to find attys. But if you want to buy I understand, sometimes its better be safe than sorry. :)

And Happy 7,000 posts Terry!!!!!! Banan dance time!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sorry for getting off topic again.

So Rob how close are we to the vv greatness?

But the prices will be horrendous if it ever happens. I'd rather buy now while they are still reasonable. :) Thank you for the congrats. :)

Back to topic again. :p

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Wondering what that Atty would be like if,,,,,, it had a custom piece of a ceramic cup that screwed onto those exposed threads that are showing, then what he shows went inside the ceramic cup, then the metal tube screwed onto threads on the outside of the bottom of that metal piece ?

That would only be one more part just a ceramic cup with female threads, a nice quality porous ceramic cup,, and one more set of threads on the bottom outside of the metal connector for the top tube to screw on to.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Right on Washvap,,, just two more steps, that nice piece of Ceramic cup that threads right onto those exposed threads that are shown, it would have holes in it for bringing those tubes threw it if necessary ( I think so ) , tightly done,= ( Ceramic can be had pretty cheap ) then threads on the lower section of the metal piece for the tube to screw down onto, could even have a very thin rubber o-ring there to seat the tube so no liquids could come out. Just thinking out loud from the picture Rob showed :) like to here Robs thoughts on this too

Last edited:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Right on Washvap,,, just two more steps, that nice piece of Ceramic cup that threads right onto those exposed threads that are shown, it would have holes in it for bringing those tubes threw it if necessary ( I think so ) , tightly done,= ( Ceramic can be had pretty cheap ) then threads on the lower section of the metal piece for the tube to screw down onto, could even have a very thin rubber o-ring there to seat the tube so no liquids could come out. Just thinking out loud from the picture Rob showed :) like to here Robs thoughts on this too
The ceramic cup is a great idea .That was just me with a half hour of time to kill .I will start a new thread after the woodvil sale and we can hash out some ideas and maybe get something rolling.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
By the way Robert, wick will NOT even be needed with the porous ceramic piece I'm talking about using with this ceramic cup build :). just get the juice to it :)

Attachments

• foto (1) (640x480).jpg
    foto (1) (640x480).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread