VV REO Grand II

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
If you don't mind I'd like to take a moment to thank both Lisa, (ladies first), and Rob for guiding me through the turmoil with Paypal. Exchanged several PM's with Lisa and had the opportunity to speak with Rob on the phone... a very enjoyable experience to say the least.

I wish all my divorce lawyers had been as understanding as them.

Dinner will be served in about 40 minutes... sorry, only have a table for two.

Congratulations to everyone. (I thought this vaping thing was supposed to be cheaper than smoking? :)

Jack
Congrats Jack it was a pleasure speaking with you :) I have a feeling the vv grand will keep you satisfied long enough for you to save some $

*~Peace~*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Oklahoma
If you don't mind I'd like to take a moment to thank both Lisa, (ladies first), and Rob for guiding me through the turmoil with Paypal. Exchanged several PM's with Lisa and had the opportunity to speak with Rob on the phone... a very enjoyable experience to say the least.

I wish all my divorce lawyers had been as understanding as them.

Dinner will be served in about 40 minutes... sorry, only have a table for two.

Congratulations to everyone. (I thought this vaping thing was supposed to be cheaper than smoking? :)

Jack

Yep the cost thing went out the window after just 1 month for me. :lol: I just look at now what I will save from going to the doctor if I had not quit. For me this became a hobby.

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
I had the last of my wine going and a vodka "cooler" lined up for backup. Fresh batteries in VVW and backup Buz Pro with ERA in case of major site stalls. Sale went so fast the ice in vodka drink is melted. Hitting it up now in celebration.

Special dinner and movie will get started much sooner than expected.

Hugs, Feisty Alice

I drank all the vodka, and now it's on to the everclear I use to clean atties. I am PUMPED!

PayleRyder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Cary, NC
Congrats on another successful sale night, and a big thank you for sorting things out with your hosting provider. That was the smoothest sale yet. I was able to snag a stormtrooper (white w/black door) using only my iPad's 3G connection. Absolutely seamless transaction, and extremely fast.

Glad you're feeling better, and thank you again for such a fine device.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Congrats on another successful sale night, and a big thank you for sorting things out with your hosting provider. That was the smoothest sale yet. I was able to snag a stormtrooper (white w/black door) using only my iPad's 3G connection. Absolutely seamless transaction, and extremely fast.

Glad you're feeling better, and thank you again for such a fine device.
Congrats to you and thank you :) The server was very much improved I wondered how it would handle a mob of juice junkies

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Yay, nerak picked up a black anodized for me :D

Long day in scuba training, but with any luck I'll be vaping a VVG next weekend during the Instructor Examination :)
Congrats mark :)

Hunker down, Rob!

Meanwhile, my batteries just finished charging, so I think I'll set up a lawn chair next to the mailbox.
lol you do that can you imagine if you opened the box and there was a manly salmon mini You would want to kill me

You must be getting our storm....We got a shalakin today.
Well I wish you would have kept it

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Yay, nerak picked up a black anodized for me :D

Long day in scuba training, but with any luck I'll be vaping a VVG next weekend during the Instructor Examination :)

Happy to do it for ya! Looks like you might have been able to score one when you got home. But I feel better making sure you got the one you wanted!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Congrats mark :)

lol you do that can you imagine if you opened the box and there was a manly salmon mini You would want to kill me

Well I wish you would have kept it

I will be calling you Robert to give you his address! You can ship it direct to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread