Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Dont hate me for saying this but I would like to see Rob take the guts out of a provari and drop them into a 18490 woodvil!!!!!!!! One battery, no stacking, small and compact. Tell me that wouldent be the cats ...!! What do you think Rob?

I think Evolv's dna-20 modder's board would be a better choice.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Dont hate me for saying this but I would like to see Rob take the guts out of a provari and drop them into a 18490 woodvil!!!!!!!! One battery, no stacking, small and compact. Tell me that wouldent be the cats ...!! What do you think Rob?
I have given it some thought . To be honest I need to unload some of the mods I have before I jump into another project . I no many of you would like that . I will say if its going to happen it will be a wood run before I tackle another metal reo

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I think, for the sake of real estate, the DNA 12 would suffice in a REO. The only reason I haven't purchased one of these fine pieces is due to the lack of adjustability with a single batt. I have a homemade bottomfed box with the DNA 12 and micro-USB charger, but a REO would be far better craftsmanship. I have an on-board Panasonic CGR18650CH that requires the removal of 4 screws to swap if it peters-out before I plug in the charger at night.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I am still trying to stock up on other mods. I have a Bolt, a Telescope, and I'm in the process of getting a new VV mod because I accidentally broke my last one trying to visually mod it. (either that or from over dripping too much) Then I have a lot of mods on my list... But somewhere down the line is a Reo. I'd love love love a Reo Mini. I figure i might as well get a mini since it has the juice bottle inside of it, which will make its total length smaller than any other mod, right? So I might as well go as tiny as possible with it to have a nice concealable mod with enough juice to last a while. Thats what appeals to me about the Reo Minis, they are small + efficient. For color, I like the blacks, the black + silver, the black + red, the classic sneaker reds :p and the woodville mods!! :) I want one. Maybe I will bump it up to the next mod I get... Idk... I have too many mods on my NEED list. lol.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I am still trying to stock up on other mods. I have a Bolt, a Telescope, and I'm in the process of getting a new VV mod because I accidentally broke my last one trying to visually mod it. (either that or from over dripping too much) Then I have a lot of mods on my list... But somewhere down the line is a Reo. I'd love love love a Reo Mini. I figure i might as well get a mini since it has the juice bottle inside of it, which will make its total length smaller than any other mod, right? So I might as well go as tiny as possible with it to have a nice concealable mod with enough juice to last a while. Thats what appeals to me about the Reo Minis, they are small + efficient. For color, I like the blacks, the black + silver, the black + red, the classic sneaker reds :p and the woodville mods!! :) I want one. Maybe I will bump it up to the next mod I get... Idk... I have too many mods on my NEED list. lol.

Can't let your post slide by without saying...Get the REO!!! Small is good. Just a tad bigger the 18490 has a longer lasting battery.
You will be blown away at the craftsmanship of the REO. They are so easy to use and just work!
Dependable and will last forever!

You will wonder why you waited this long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread