VV REO Grand II

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I'm as excited looking forward to the VVG sale, as a virgin is looking forward to the......................................
............................................................................................

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
o.k....duh...what does " subscribed" mean, please

Up towards the top there is a light blue line. Find where it says Thread Tools. Click on it. You can highlight subscribe there. You will be taken to another page and asked how you want notified when there is a post. I have mine set to show when I go to settings. So when someone posts I will see the thread on my settings page. You can choose an email if you want.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
that's why you're so quick on the draw!!

I use the subscribe for threads that I seldom visit but want to go to quick.

For checking what is posted I go to the main REO forum page and just refresh. The threads that have new posts show up first. I keep that page open in a tab. I will check a thread then page back to the main page. Any new post will show up when I go back.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I do the same by using the main forum thread and keep a window open which I refresh and a window open for the lounge which I do the same. I leave my PC on all day and which is why you maybe in the lounge alone with a silppery member there but not posting. Its just me off doing something else. :)

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
I'm as excited looking forward to the VVG sale, as a virgin is looking forward to the......................................
............................................................................................

Kay you are naughty :D

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I use the subscribe for threads that I seldom visit but want to go to quick.

For checking what is posted I go to the main REO forum page and just refresh. The threads that have new posts show up first. I keep that page open in a tab. I will check a thread then page back to the main page. Any new post will show up when I go back.

LOL!!! way too much info for this ole swisscheese brain!!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
VVGRANDNEW2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread