Status
Not open for further replies.

austin.deejay

Verified Member
May 24, 2011
Austin, TX
www.k5hdm.com
Hi,
I recently ordered 7 Flavors from Vermillion River and I wanted to do a little review..

Minnesota Menthol - Absolutely NO menthol taste at all, however tastes most like a cigarette than any other I've tasted.. I think they might have put regular tobacco in the menthol bottle.. I am tempted to call and ask to exchange it..

Raspberry - Very nice, sweet and very realistic to a real raspberry and gives a good throat hit..

Fruit Stripe Illusions - One of my favorites.. Very fruity but not like a urinal cake.. Very nice throat hit with this one and great fruity flavor that does kinda change as you vape it.. I'd suggest this to anyone to try...

Mystic Cherry - They said "new improved" cherry flavor.. I wasn't too impressed with this one.. Sweet, but taste kinda air freshener-ish to me.. OK throat hit..

Malibu Pineapple - Pretty good and VERY Sweet, but tastes just like the coconut air freshner sprayers at the car wash smell... luckily I like that smell (Even though I'd NEVER spray it in my car), but if you don't you might stay away from this one.. Not much of a throat hit with this one.

Florida Citrus Explosion - This one was pretty good! Not much of a throat hit, but great flavor.. Lemony-Orangey-Limey flavor was very crisp and fresh..

Texas Watermelon - VERY Good watermelon.. Reminds me of Watermelon BubbleYum gum.. Great throat hit and super sweet flavor.. very tasty vape! This is my wife's favorite, too.. Although today she said she was "getting tired of it".. but that's understandable..

I vape with a LEO Boge with a LR 306 and cannon drip tip from cherryvapes.. My MonkeyBoxx is on the way, though :)

I hope this was informative :)

-DJ

2cents

Feb 6, 2011
Arkansas
Thanks for the review. I usually order from bwb and sometimes vaporbomb. I placed my first order with vermillion river wednesday night. Package is supposed to be here saturday. I ordered the
"Caramelized Cappuccino and Fruit Stripe Illusions. Both with 15 mg strength.

Decided to order from this company because of the many positive reviews I've read here and also watching some youtube videos.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Good stuff and great customer support. Dave went two extra miles helping me place an order that was having trouble online. Right now I'm hooking on Vermillion, AVE, and BWB but Vermillion has taken a special place in my heart and lungs. -Magnus

Mine too I'm a big fan of this vendor from their flavor to their packaging they're a real class act.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
First of all I'm a n00b looking for a backup flavor for my eGo Mega. Bought Vermillion River Hawaiian Pineapple and Malibu Pineapple (PA/Coconut) 20mg samples. I used a 510T for testing.

The HP was a joy for the sweet, lasting and very realistic in-your-face flavor. Vapor was more than satisfying but with a mild TH. So I'll probably order some 25mg on my next order. Some may think this juice too sweet for their tastes. It does push the envelop for me, but I really enjoy it as a break from my go-to juice. After steeping it may be perfect for me.

The MP had a less sweet and slightly muted PA flavor with the same TH and vapor. Unfortunately I perceived no coconut; could be due to my 't-buds' still recovering. Again, steeping may help.

I have no idea what the PG/VGs are. But their site states "Our American made Premium E-Juice is blended between 30-40%VG & 60-70% PG using the highest quality American Ingredients to optimize flavor, throat hit and vaper production."

So as a rookie seeking another fav flav, I'll definitely try more of the VR HP at 25mg!

Last edited:

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
LOL.. after trying multiple vendors... I am hooked on Vermillion River. Husband and I vape it exclusively now. The KY/Applewood blend in my all day vape and I mix and match the other flavors to add a litte variety.
Cant go wrong with excellent customer service, fantastic packaging, quick shipping, and satisfying flavors!

just my opinion anyway :)

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
I just placed my first order. Thanks for everyones efforts on posting reviews. I've been looking forward to one supplier that can be counted on not only for quality but for customer service. I've been very disappointed in Ikenvape's response time and lack of communication. Paid premium shipping (20 bucks) for an expedited shipment and they shipped 3 days after my order. I wrote an email, explaining that this was my first order and was fighting time as I'm traveling to europe on Sat morning and asked for special consideration this time. I paid 20 bucks for express mail, wrote an email explaining the situation and long story short, I will leave for europe tomorrow without juice. A simple email response would have kept them in the running but no response and 3 day shipment made my first order, my last one

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
I just placed my first order. Thanks for everyones efforts on posting reviews. I've been looking forward to one supplier that can be counted on not only for quality but for customer service. I've been very disappointed in Ikenvape's response time and lack of communication. Paid premium shipping (20 bucks) for an expedited shipment and they shipped 3 days after my order. I wrote an email, explaining that this was my first order and was fighting time as I'm traveling to europe on Sat morning and asked for special consideration this time. I paid 20 bucks for express mail, wrote an email explaining the situation and long story short, I will leave for europe tomorrow without juice. A simple email response would have kept them in the running but no response and 3 day shipment made my first order, my last one

Dave IS super fast! He is in Minnesota and I am in south Tennessee and I always choose the cheapest shipping (which his shipping costs are better than any vendor I use) and the longest wait time was 3 days.... and that was due to storms in the area! LOL

I always order on Wednesdays, and I always get it on Fridays.

Check out his supplier thread.. you can see for yourself that he is VERY responsive to his customers! Emails are very very prompt too!

Very sorry you are hitting Europe without juice... and hope you have a safe and pleasant trip!

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
FTR I am a V4L fangirl, but I did order a free sample bottle from Vermillion of Cinnamon Rolls, which I didn't like (turns out I don't like ANY vape with cinnamon) but he included a free Kentucky Premium Blend and it was AWESOME straight out of the bottle (brown glass bottles -- NICE!). Decent tobacco flavor with slightly sweet caramel undertones (lol, sounds like a wine-tasting, right?). I love the teeny-tiny dropper in the sample bottles, makes refilling cartos much easier.

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Further to my prior post, I placed an order with Vermilion today at 6am my time and by 8am my time, had a tracking number. I didn't get the juice yet but if it's as good as their service (and I fully expect it to be), Vermilion will become my only supplier.
Many thanks to letting me know about Vermilion

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Further to my prior post, I placed an order with Vermilion today at 6am my time and by 8am my time, had a tracking number. I didn't get the juice yet but if it's as good as their service (and I fully expect it to be), Vermilion will become my only supplier.
Many thanks to letting me know about Vermilion

Good luck, Torque, I hope you get your juice in time and I'm pretty sure you're gonna like your juice!

Last edited:

blue8091

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Vape Town
I am a newbie to ecigs - obviously began with pre-filled cartos. But on Day 10 - even tho I have plenty of cartos on hand - upon referral from a friend - placed my first juice order with Vermillion. I have no desire for anything remotely close to a tobacco flavor - so I ran with fruits - but most excited for the hot cinnamon.

I was beyond happy to see all of the rave reviews on Vermillion River and feel quite certain that even though my samples arrive tomorrow - they will become an exclusive juice supplier for me. I am SO excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread