Got my Vermillion River Sampler today

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCTony

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
South Carolina
and wow this tastes good! Butter Rum flavor is the only one I have tried so far and if the others are as good as this, I may have just found my main supplier. :) I need to get some smaller cartos for flavor testing- it took most of the sample to fill the ECHO DCC. I can't seem to get the atomizer to work- everything tastes burnt. Anyway, I look forward to trying a lot more juice from Vermillion River :)

The_Jerkstore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
and wow this tastes good! Butter Rum flavor is the only one I have tried so far and if the others are as good as this, I may have just found my main supplier. :) I need to get some smaller cartos for flavor testing- it took most of the sample to fill the ECHO DCC. I can't seem to get the atomizer to work- everything tastes burnt. Anyway, I look forward to trying a lot more juice from Vermillion River :)
How old is your atty? How many drops are putting in at a time when you're dripping?

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Everything I have tried so far from VR has been delicious. Butter Rum was the first flavor I tried as well from my sampler pack, and it just blew me away! I didn't expect to actually taste the alcohol, but there it was. Good stuff.
If you like fruit flavors, give their pomegranate a try.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
Everything I have tried so far from VR has been delicious. Butter Rum was the first flavor I tried as well from my sampler pack, and it just blew me away! I didn't expect to actually taste the alcohol, but there it was. Good stuff.

That's how I'm feeling about this hard lemonade. How do they put in that alcohol twang on the exhale? They're magicians, I tell ya.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
That's how I'm feeling about this hard lemonade. How do they put in that alcohol twang on the exhale? They're magicians, I tell ya.

I will put that on my short list for the future.

It's too bad I only have sampler bottles from VR. My next order from them will definitely be big bottles only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread