• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapemeet? Let's do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Woodstock, GA
No lanyard preorders.. Only tshirts at this time, and im about to pull that option.

The room block has sold 96%. And the hotel is looking forward to our event..

Get ready for a HUGE party.. Its going to be fun!

Can't wait man, I'll be heading down Friday after work.. so I will be there around 6 ish

Wife isn't coming until Saturday with the in-laws

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
The sound of soft rains falling, on green grass, is heard and suddenly YardByrd appears seated on his plain, brown, realm traveling perch -the one with a bevel cut on one edge. The YB medallion around his neck glows a pronounced Peach color and you can hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin voice translating for him:

"Hail, greetings, and salutations, fellow vape-A-Paloozians! vape-A-Palooza was our first Vapemeet; we were not disappointed! I feel that the excellent setup of vendors tables, combined with the smooth running of drawings, led to a relaxed and confident atmosphere. I have felt, since I first heard of this event, that to be in attendance would be an honor. I thought that I would be on the ground floor of a major event. Now that the event has concluded I still feel this way. The vendors were congenial and helpful. Our first vapemeet was outstanding and we are so very pleased we could attend. Thank you Ryan Cook! CAW!"

The soft sound of gentle raindrops falling to the earth is heard again and YardByrd levitates up off his perch. He nods once toward it and it disappears. Looking from side to side, he spreads his wings out as far as he can and extending his talons bobs his head, in a mock pecking motion, once, twice; and on the third nod is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread