Status
Not open for further replies.

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
This thread started on Christmas Eve 2011, but was just a continuation of the original co-op thread at ECF which I believe ran in summer 2011. The Wir bauen gemeinsam II thread from ERF started in August 2010 and is coming up on a four year anniversary. I understand that there have been a lot of complications along the way, but this is taking a verdammt long time, most likely record breaking for co-ops. Best of luck!

Smacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Western Maryland
Not Sure if Uwe is one of the chosen few but this would sure make assembly less stressful, Chemo is nasty!
!

Germany Opens Door to Medical .........

Germany - Beginning this week, a handful of patients in Germany have approval to start receiving medical ......... from a Belgian firm that produces it for the Dutch government's medical ......... program. Belgian medical wholesaler Arsus NV, whose subsidiary Fagron Netherlands supplies medical ......... in Holland, announced in a Monday press release that its Fagron Germany subsidiary has been granted an exclusive license to import and distribute medical ......... in Germany.

Don't know why I googled "medical ......... Germany"

If I lived in CO or WA I would be sending a Relief Package.....Hope things get sorted out mate!

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Is there any word on if we'll ever see our units. Is there any way to contact the builder.

Not happy with the lack of info and this IMO has not been handled well at all.

I am sorry if there is medical issues involved but someone can respond to this and give us some info as to if and when we will ever see our mods.

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
You guys are too nice about this. It has been 3 years (heard about this debacle on a different forum) - no mods are coming. You guys need to all join E-Rauchen and demand money back from this Uwe character. Mod wouldn't even be worth what you paid back in the day at this point.

I agree...we've been bamboozled.

But I also don't believe we'll ever see our money...and frankly I don't even see a point in the mod anymore.

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
You guys are too nice about this. It has been 3 years (heard about this debacle on a different forum) - no mods are coming. You guys need to all join E-Rauchen and demand money back from this Uwe character. Mod wouldn't even be worth what you paid back in the day at this point.

How is joining E-Rauchen and posting some rant about how Uwe ripped us off anything more than a waste of time?

lexi60

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2010
utah
It's the same story over there.
The ones that have ''been delivered'' can't provide pics.
Uwe seemed like a good guy, I've had personal dealing with him for some time. this is a loss guys.
I do hope if he has a health condition he'll fight through!
But anyone still actually expecting this mod are kidding themselves.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Mine is on the way.
I emailed Tai (Uwe) and it was forwarded to another email. His response:

Hello Daniel,

please excuse my late reply. I am not so well and had a hard year.
Chemo-, radiation- and chemo therapies kicked me down.
I can't sit and can't see properly which prevents me from the final assembly.
But I am fighting. :)

If you want I can do this:
The material for the boxes is pre-assembled. What is missing only is the final assembly.
I have sent this parts to others as well and they had no problems.

Please find attached the manual and the assembling instruction.
Have a look on that. If you think you want to handle that I will ship the box to you.

Your Genisis is laying here and waiting for shipment.

Just give me a short note.

Gruß - Kind regards

Tai Pan (Uwe)

I emailed him back and said I have no problems with assembly. It was mailed on Monday.
The email address I had for him has changed and the one he is sending from is for the kronos project: Tai Pan wbgII-projekt@gmx.de
So I am sure if you emailed him and told him you would assemble your own he would ship it out to you.
More to follow...
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread