Status
Not open for further replies.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Hi there,

I don't know what forum to direct this question to, can a mod or someone please give me a forum name to repost if I need to?

The question is: Don't know what's going to happen in the future, but what I do know is that it helps to have a plan. I would like to stock up and do disaster preparedness (;)) in case the e-cig is banned in California.

What I'm looking for is to see if there is a company that makes an e-cig mod or juice boxes in the U.S. and supports their product (w/repair and/or parts). Another possibility would be a juice box? The least and last possibility would be any current e-cig model that uses a common battery I could pick up at a camera dept or other batt U.S. supplier. As for ejuice, no problem, that's already taken care of.

If anyone who replies to this post thinks it best not to post publicly lest certain eyes of the enemy might see (and we know they see), then please PM me to reply or I will give you my gmail address.

Please and thanks,
Seabrook

Israfil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV (in a small cloud)
Fortunately the governator vetoed the bill to make electronic cigarettes banned in California. If you are still concerned I would personally suggest checking the mod forums for the plans for the juicebox, as well as the madvapes website for the batteries, chargers, atomizer connectors and juice bottles you'd need. One big problem for you would be atomizers, but those are easy enough to stock up on, and modders are working on ways to make our own custom attys.

If you need assistance in the creation of a juicebox, I would be more than happy to advise you. Their creation is really rather simple, and the dry cost (before batteries) of all the internal components is usually under 10 dollars. Feel free to PM me, and if you like I will even give out my private number or email for further assistance if necessary. :)

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Hi there,

I don't know what forum to direct this question to, can a mod or someone please give me a forum name to repost if I need to?

The question is: Don't know what's going to happen in the future, but what I do know is that it helps to have a plan. I would like to stock up and do disaster preparedness (;)) in case the e-cig is banned in California.

What I'm looking for is to see if there is a company that makes an e-cig mod or juice boxes in the U.S. and supports their product (w/repair and/or parts). Another possibility would be a juice box? The least and last possibility would be any current e-cig model that uses a common battery I could pick up at a camera dept or other batt U.S. supplier. As for ejuice, no problem, that's already taken care of.

If anyone who replies to this post thinks it best not to post publicly lest certain eyes of the enemy might see (and we know they see), then please PM me to reply or I will give you my gmail address.

Please and thanks,
Seabrook

Here ya go...
Box Mods - eCigMods - Marietta Georgia - e-Cigarette Modding Shop

and

http://www.shop.pufftronic.com/

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Fortunately the governator vetoed the bill to make electronic cigarettes banned in California. If you are still concerned I would personally suggest checking the mod forums for the plans for the juicebox, as well as the madvapes website for the batteries, chargers, atomizer connectors and juice bottles you'd need. One big problem for you would be atomizers, but those are easy enough to stock up on, and modders are working on ways to make our own custom attys.

If you need assistance in the creation of a juicebox, I would be more than happy to advise you. Their creation is really rather simple, and the dry cost (before batteries) of all the internal components is usually under 10 dollars. Feel free to PM me, and if you like I will even give out my private number or email for further assistance if necessary. :)
What are you talking about?????? E-CIGS are NOT banned in California....They are banned for sale to minors only.....Are you a minor?????

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Israfil thanks for the links and the kind, considerate, generous offer of your time and tutoring. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but I've been pouring through the mods. I remembered seeing a mod that was made here in the states; just couldn't remember where or when. You know how huge ECF is; things also tend to get buried. Anyway, I found it! The unit I'm interested in is called the precise. Hear anything about it? I'm going to do a search for it tomorrow and see if there are any reviews. I hope it's not too big, as I'm kinda small, and I don't want it to look to dorky. If it does, I'll just take my Joye510 out and about and save whatever mod I get for at-home. The link is here.

Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

Yep, luv the governator.

Unsure: Thanks also for the links. Want to buy one first, then tinker around a bit. My late father left quite a few tools here when he left earth. I'm going to barter with a handyman to tell me what they are and show me how to use them. LOL -- not all his big saws and lathes, though -- boring for me. He was a carpenter for a while, then an electrician, so I know I can find some proper tools to use to tinker with the modding.

RedRhino: Greetings. Yes, I'm aware that Arnie vetoed SB 400. But don't forget, all that is needed to overrule his veto is for it to go back to the lawmakers for a 2/3 majority vote. Arnie also made it very clear that he was waiting to see what the FDA's ruling was. You see RedRhino, that's what's so special about California. It's a green leader in the green/environmental movement -- thus, the e-cig -- no pollutants, poisons, etc. I doubt for now that e-cigs will be banned in California, as they are much too busy for the moment trying to legalize wacky-weed, LOL -- oops, there goes the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread