UP DATES / Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
This is Sara's latest update from the site......

SARA'S UPDATES!!!!!
IF YOU ARE TRYING TO ORDER A GLV2 PLEASE CALL US DIRECTLY AND I WILL PROCESS YOUR ORDER OVER THE PHONE,
FOR MY INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS- I HAVE BEEN TAKING THOSE ORDERS THROUGH THE EMAIL, sales@greatlakesvapor.com THANKS
1-4-12

I do have a hand-full of repairs or re-paints in that will be getting completed
If you have any time sensitive questions please call, It's a cell phone so I may be on the other line so Ill call you right back
Not much new today, we're here building and packing anything that is ready to go
I will update those of you who were sent today, later this evening when Noah is taking his 630ish nap ;-) off to the PO so Im not walking in right before they close!

Thanks for reading!!
Sara

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
SARA'S UPDATES!!!!!
IF YOU ARE TRYING TO ORDER A GLV2 PLEASE CALL US DIRECTLY AND I WILL PROCESS YOUR ORDER OVER THE PHONE,
FOR MY INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS- I HAVE BEEN TAKING THOSE ORDERS THROUGH THE EMAIL, sales@greatlakesvapor.com THANKS
1-9-12
hello there!
This Morning we picked the headcaps for the GLV2's up including the naked heads for the XL FIRST ROUND Pre-order, I have the list together for the powder-coating and now those can get started too!!!
Thanks to all of you who have taken part in the first round XL's, ill be getting them in my hands to wrap up soon!!
Today I am getting the packages together that can go out and Ill update those of you who are in that batch, There is only a few due to the wait I had on the Head-caps to be etched. We are playing catch up a little here for the next week or so, Thanks in advance for your patience

Jay is wearing the headphones around the shop so he can't hear me ask him things! Isn't working with your other half fun ;-)
What I need to do is get my headphones out too

Thanks for reading!!
Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread