UP DATES / Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay is the freakin' man (and Sara is the freakin' WOman) when it comes to customer service. I had an issue (minor) with my GLV3 5v (which I'll be posting a review of soon), and within a second of the question being asked, they had multiple solutions AND they sent me a new bottle with some extra tubing. If there's anyone who knows how to keep a customer happy, it's these guys!

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
No worries bro....just like when i ordered my GLV-3 mini...and now waiting for my XL as well, it's worth the wait :thumbs:......I know you and Sara both have your hands full with all the orders, training the new person (well not so much of that now...), the new place to settle into....and the holidays coming up...let alone ya have your home life too :) speaking for myself, when it gets shipped, it gets shipped....when it gets here, it's going to get wrung out right away :headbang:

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
any time estimate on this order?.........Order Number: 1437...... Date Ordered: Sunday 25 September, 2011...... 1 x GLV-3 Electronic Cigarette (GLV-3)
Shipped yesterday. You should have gotten an email.
Label/Receipt Number: I removed this number check your email.
Expected Delivery Date: November 23, 2011
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through our ROMULUS, MI 48174 facility on November 21, 2011 at 11:04 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
2011-11-28122343.jpg

new starbright pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread