Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It will look like nothing you've ever seen before!

It's going to be an implant. Like the new electronic tattoo.LOL :):):)

I'm just kidding, I can't wait to see it. I love anything that is remotely involving a computer.

They started with a crank telephone and look at the progress in that area and thank goodness. People say this is over the top and to them I say you should be happy someone took the initiative to progress in this area. Just stop to think, if someone hadn't had an idea to progress in nicotine consumption we might all still be rolling our tobacco in leaves instead of vaping. I'm sure if you would have told someone 50 yrs. ago you were designing a 510 ecig you would have gotten much the same response.

Who knows maybe this could lead to a healthier concept that has you computer analyzing what chemicals you are inhaling in your pv. Each long journey begins with one small step. I for one can't wait to see and possibly use one of these devices.

Last edited:

boz

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
Turns out I am severing my involvement on the project. Disagreements and unsubstantiated delays have worn out my patience. It will probably still get to the market, just not anytime soon.

Cisco...
So what the hell does this mean? Has the project gone done the shiffer? Disagreements? with what, the design, the technology, the implementation? Unsubstantiated delays, what's that supposed to mean? Are they jerking us around with release dates? This Cisco quote does not sit well and I demand a response from the manufacturers explaining what is going on and what Cisco is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread