Too excited to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsolutelyCurtains

Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
UK
I ordered my first provari today, due to arrive tomorrow, it's almost 1.00 in the morning and I can't sleep I'm that excited.:banana:
I've gone for the mini, I daren't go out in public with my LT it's so big, I'll feel happier taking the mini out with me, I have the extension cap coming with it to use the bigger batteries and if I want to use 18650 batts with it I have a rather clever friend with a metal working lathe and if I ask him very nicely I'm sure he could knock up an extension tube for me to take the 18650 battery.

For now I'll just drool over some of the pics in the provari and tanks thread running on here and torture myself some more :)

AbsolutelyCurtains

Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
UK
Yeah that's quick shipping. I've ordered 2, a satin black on 7/26 and a blemished chrome on 7/28 and I don't have so much as a shipping confirmation yet. However I am still within their guideline expectations they set before I placed the order.

Hope you hear soon.....yes shippings good here in the uk, ordered it from a uk supplier and it arrived today selected next day special delivery at check out, most suppliers here get stuff out on day of order and you'll receive it next day, even juices that are mixed to order mostly arrive the next day, trouble is I'm sat here with my provari to drool over and I ordered batteries and multi charger from a different supplier and they didn't arrive arghhh, I now have to wait until tomorrow to give it a go, I'm so pleased with it though the quality of the provari far exceeded my expectations, I've only had a riva and a lavatube so far and there is no comparison.....so soooo chuffed.

AbsolutelyCurtains

Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
UK
That makes sense given you ordered from a UK supplier that has them in stock. I'll expecting to hear something in the next day or two.

I was lucky to have found the one I wanted in stock....usually a wait for them over here but I think everyone is holding out for those coloured ones, we are due to get them here next month....I'll be crossing my fingers for you that you hear yours are on their way to you, don't you just hate waiting.

chedderslam

Moved On
Jun 8, 2012
NY
I ordered on the 7/24 and still didnt get an email yet.

Wow, that makes me feel bad. Ordered 7/26 and waiting as well. I even waited a couple of days to order because I was on vacation. Everyone was talking about how fast theirs shipped I didn't want to have it arrive while I was not there.

I wonder if particular models have a longer lead time?

Done Deal DR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I was hoping for a bit quicker service than that zoeconner. That's 6 business days which is the max they said it would be before it ships on their site (my satin black v2 with blue LED said ships in 4-6 days). I don't recall what the chrome blemished said before, but when I look at the satin black v2 now it says 4-8 days.

Oh well, can't do anything but wait at this point.

chedderslam

Moved On
Jun 8, 2012
NY
I was hoping for a bit quicker service than that zoeconner. That's 6 business days which is the max they said it would be before it ships on their site (my satin black v2 with blue LED said ships in 4-6 days). I don't recall what the chrome blemished said before, but when I look at the satin black v2 now it says 4-8 days.

Oh well, can't do anything but wait at this point.

I ordered a black satin with blue LED. It said 4-8 days when I ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread