Provari was shipped yesterday! So excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
Just checked my email and I see that my ProVari, e-liquid bottles w/ tips (syringe type tips) and a zipper bottle (bottle with a key ring on the cap so you can put it on a keychain or something similar) were shipped on monday other than the juice because it is custom made per order and ships from a different location. Also, I ordered some ProJuice samples from their website (4RY, Honey and Cherry Dr. Pepper).
My ProVari is the Satin Black and I got the 18650 extension with two AW IMR 18650 batteries and a charger. I AM SO EXCITED :banana:

It should arrive tomorrow, it was shipped on monday and I paid for USPS priority mail which is usually 2 day shipping.

Oh, and on the same day my electronicstix order shipped. I got a J-tank and a few Boge laser drilled 510D 2.8-3.0 ohm cartos. They were also shipped monday with USPS Priority shipping so they could arrive tomorrow also. I have a feeling tomorrow is gonna be a great day!

Has anyone tried ProJuice? How did you like it?

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
I've never tried the juice but got the conformation on my Provari this morning when I woke up.
Where'd you get the key ring bottle from?

On the ProVape website. I found it under the accessories part of the products tab. I am so excited, I really needed a small bottle I carry around my 50ml bottle all day right now lol

Zack nash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
United States
Just checked my email and I see that my ProVari, e-liquid bottles w/ tips (syringe type tips) and a zipper bottle (bottle with a key ring on the cap so you can put it on a keychain or something similar) were shipped on monday other than the juice because it is custom made per order and ships from a different location. Also, I ordered some ProJuice samples from their website (4RY, Honey and Cherry Dr. Pepper).
My ProVari is the Satin Black and I got the 18650 extension with two AW IMR 18650 batteries and a charger. I AM SO EXCITED :banana:

It should arrive tomorrow, it was shipped on monday and I paid for USPS priority mail which is usually 2 day shipping.

Oh, and on the same day my electronicstix order shipped. I got a J-Tank and a few Boge laser drilled 510D 2.8-3.0 ohm cartos. They were also shipped monday with USPS Priority shipping so they could arrive tomorrow also. I have a feeling tomorrow is gonna be a great day!

Has anyone tried ProJuice? How did you like it?

Mine hasn't shipped yet, ordered on Thursday. I am having a customized tank built at Phiniac.com Congrats :toast:

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
There seems to be a lot of us waiting on our ProVaris to arrive! I ordered one because I figured I should spend the money now instead of try a bunch of mods and eventually get the ProVari after spending 5x the amount they would have if they just got the ProVari first.

All I own right now is my 2 kGo 1100's and a kGo VV but they have been working good and got me hooked. If the ProVari is as amazing (dare I say perfect?) as people say I can't even imagine what it will be like! Charging the batteries is going to feel like an eternity because of the anticipation. LOL!

PS: Today was my first day not smoking that morning analog that was giving me trouble!! I decided at night to have my kGo VV with a mega carto (2.5ml) on it there next to me and ready so I could just wake up, pick it up and vape. IT WORKED!!

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
HAHA I just looked at my invoice. I says "1 of : Satin Black ProVari™ Variable Voltage V2 with Digital Display - Processing Time 6-10 days" I ordered it sunday night and it shipped monday. LOL! That was the longest 6-10 days ever! :?:

I must have got lucky and they had a black one laying around or something? Maybe choosing Priority shipping sped things up a bit also, who knows.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
HAHA I just looked at my invoice. I says "1 of : Satin Black ProVari™ Variable Voltage V2 with Digital Display - Processing Time 6-10 days" I ordered it sunday night and it shipped monday. LOL! That was the longest 6-10 days ever! :?:

I must have got lucky and they had a black one laying around or something? Maybe choosing Priority shipping sped things up a bit also, who knows.

I ordered mine on friday. Satin Black. Guess they must have figured there would be more than one needed. LOL.

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
When you take it out of the box, they did not mess up and send you a mini. It's just going to be smaller than you're expecting. :)

How ironic. One of my biggest reasons for liking ego-types is the small size. After deciding I'll probably snag a Provari I was looking at the v2 vs mini and suddenly I found myself thinking "Man, I'm not sure it's a good idea to get the mini ... I'm gonna end up misplacing that thing and not be able to find it!"

So yeah, I think I'm going to just grab the v2 and use the normal 18490 bats. (Don't think I'll need more than 2 a day). I DO love the new finish on the mini though. Not sure If its worth spending another $20 to get the mini and extender cap for me personally, just so I get that finish. We'll see ...

Last edited:

Zack nash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
United States
How ironic. One of my biggest reasons for liking ego-types is the small size. After deciding I'll probably snag a Provari I was looking at the v2 vs mini and suddenly I found myself thinking "Man, I'm not sure it's a good idea to get the mini ... I'm gonna end up misplacing that thing and not be able to find it!"

So yeah, I think I'm going to just grab the v2 and use the normal 18490 bats. (Don't think I'll need more than 2 a day). I DO love the new finish on the mini though. Not sure If its worth spending another $20 to get the mini and extender cap for me personally, just so I get that finish. We'll see ...

I decided on a blue mini myself. I bought 3 batteries for it. If I find I need a longer battery life I will buy That 18650 extender Kir sell's and paint it blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread