Provari was shipped yesterday! So excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
SC
tanks" data-source="post: 7756114" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
tanks said:
Charging the batteries is going to feel like an eternity because of the anticipation. LOL!

They come almost fully charged, so it only takes about 20 mins. That time will be spent admiring the workmanship and stylishness of your new toy.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
Thanks everyone! Today is day 2 and I didn't smoke an analog when I woke up for the 2nd day in a row!

They come almost fully charged, so it only takes about 20 mins. That time will be spent admiring the workmanship and stylishness of your new toy.

Really!? ahhh the anticipation is killing me!!

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Have fun with your new toy Tanks. You'll fall in love I'm sure. I need to try phiniac or a J tank.

Check into the IB Tanks Plumes. I've got 4 now and another one is going to be on it's way. Got the shipping notice on the new Phiniac this morning also. Tracking on the new Provari is showing it's closer than it was.:banana:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
typically, when I'm buying a new mod, I do a ton of research via forums. I read about the mod. then I look at the list of youtube vids about the mod, but I don't watch them. then onces its here, after I've seen it in person, thats when I watch all the reviews on youtube by all my favorite reviewers for it. that way, watching the videos won't take away from the experience of seeing it in real life for the first time, yknow?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
After vaping eGo-T for a couple of years, I ordered a Provari. For six months I haven't even though of ordering anything else. Well, I have thought about an SD keyring for stealth vaping. The Provari with a SS carto on the end is a little too long to hide in a restaurant.

Funny thing is that no one has asked me not to vape at the table in a restaurant. Some ask what it is, I explain it to them, and they bring a smoker back to my table and ask me to demonstrate it again! I carry a few cards from a local supplier and give them out to interested individuals who ask. Maybe I should keep on vaping the Provari in public.

One waitress asked me what it was and I explained it. She said that the first thing she thought about was the memory eraser from the movie, "Men in Black"!

memory-eraser.jpg

Zack nash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
United States
After vaping eGo-T for a couple of years, I ordered a Provari. For six months I haven't even though of ordering anything else. Well, I have thought about an SD keyring for stealth vaping. The Provari with a SS carto on the end is a little too long to hide in a restaurant.

Funny thing is that no one has asked me not to vape at the table in a restaurant. Some ask what it is, I explain it to them, and they bring a smoker back to my table and ask me to demonstrate it again! I carry a few cards from a local supplier and give them out to interested individuals who ask. Maybe I should keep on vaping the Provari in public.

One waitress asked me what it was and I explained it. She said that the first thing she thought about was the memory eraser from the movie, "Men in Black"!

memory-eraser.jpg

I think I will just tell people it is a small oxygen tank!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I have yet to hear from anyone who owns a Provari who doesn't like it. We are called Provari fanboys because we talk so highly about how good they are. It's not hype, it's actual joy from having a PV that you don't have to fool with to make work. It just produces the same vape day in and day out.

I've had mine since last April. Every day is the same. I pick it up and it works as advertised.

If it were a power tool, it would be a Dewalt 24v.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
I have yet to hear from anyone who owns a Provari who doesn't like it. We are called Provari fanboys because we talk so highly about how good they are. It's not hype, it's actual joy from having a PV that you don't have to fool with to make work. It just produces the same vape day in and day out.

I've had mine since last April. Every day is the same. I pick it up and it works as advertised.

If it were a power tool, it would be a Dewalt 24v.

PBusardo did a voltage test when it was fully charged and again when it was about to die (it actually died right after he tested it) and it was only off by 1/100th if I remember correct. No other device is that consistent.

Also, I think they only call people fanboys because they are jealous.

Bob57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Indiana
So.... I just checked the tracking number and it won't be here until the 15th.. Tomorrow :mad: and my J-Tank won't be here until the 16th.. The ProVari is gonna look funny with a 2.0ml vivi nova on it lol. I WISH IT WAS COMING TODAY! Apparently, express shipping takes 3 days sometimes.

Hey my ProVari doesnt look funny!:mad:

Seriously, I have a Nova and a mini Nova, funny I keep using the mini, it just seems to work for me?
I clean it out and rotate the cleaned atomizers every couple days, it keeps the juice from gettin funky.

I can see a rebuildable in the near future ?

;)

Europort

Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Dupont, PA
So.... I just checked the tracking number and it won't be here until the 15th.. Tomorrow :mad: and my J-Tank won't be here until the 16th.. The ProVari is gonna look funny with a 2.0ml vivi nova on it lol. I WISH IT WAS COMING TODAY! Apparently, express shipping takes 3 days sometimes.

Hi Tanks! Just out of curiosity, when did you order it? I ordered mine Monday (Satin Black full-size) and I have a feeling the 6-10 days processing is pretty solid :-x

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
Hi Tanks! Just out of curiosity, when did you order it? I ordered mine Monday (Satin Black full-size) and I have a feeling the 6-10 days processing is pretty solid :-x

I thought the same thing but I placed my order sunday night around 9pm eastern time and it shipped on the following day (monday) and it will arrive today. So, from placing the order to arriving at my home (with Priority Shipping) it been about 4 days if you count sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread