Not open for further replies.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I want to avoid the opiate route as long as possible, hopefully never. I can't certainly understand your hubby's need for it tho.

Got my windows open, the fan will come on before lights out! Sweet dreams Fran :)

Hubs isn't fond of the heavy duty pain meds and is more likely to take an 800mg Ibuprofen.

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    Spike is doing OK for the most part...A transition to can food for two weeks was difficult for him a couple of times...mainly due too the fact I gave him too much...He's still on an antibiotic twice daily..Not knowing anything about canned food I picked up three different cans from Nutro...The first he loved...the second two not so much....Gotta head back up there after lunch for some more...They obviously use some kind of trimmer on Spike's nails...I have an anvil trimmer but don't like the way it busts up the nail so I use good old toenail trimmers...That leaves them blunt and kinda sharp as heck...Thinking about picking up one of those Dremels...

I've looked all over the east Coast for a set of suitable wheels for the Dodge...Current wheels came with the truck and run the factory diameter of 16 inches but are 12 inches wide...They stick out like a South of the Border ride...That ain't cool...I'm looking a 17 X 9 that is plenty wide enough and will tuck those tired back under the truck where they belong...It's a second generation Dodge...The third generation got much better front brakes and a 17 will allow easy conversion also...Third gens got better front brakes and weaker rear brakes...thankful I already got the go to rears...Just like on the Ranger I take a hard look at what parts from different years will work and use the best option...The Dodge is 15 now and I've had it 10 years...While I love the style of the wheels on there now that sticking out has got to go...I may spring for two new wheels soon....save and spring for two more....save and spring for the tires...I could have it all tomorrow but those cards are hard to get paid off...

Pain meds...prescription prices...On and on we go...I watched a documentary outta Canada last night...Regular on the street Canadians...talking about us...Sad part is everything they said was absolutely true...We got problems here they don't tolerate there...I'll leave it at that but will say never in my life have I felt so alienated in my own country...

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    Morning :)

I'm glad you are resisting the temptation to put all your Dodge gear on credit Dee. I rarely carried a balance on mine...until...the ex was in charge of the finances.
    Pain meds...prescription prices...On and on we go...I watched a documentary outta Canada last night...Regular on the street Canadians...talking about us...Sad part is everything they said was absolutely true...We got problems here they don't tolerate there...I'll leave it at that but will say never in my life have I felt so alienated in my own country...

Yep, I know that's true, and sad.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    Freezing here too! Dang!

Miss Madison had me take her out to Toys R Us earlier. Thought it'd be a good idea to look around and get ideas for Christmas. I told Madison that would be what we were doing.....LOOKING, not buying.

We get most of the way through the store just fine, but then she sees the roller skates for beginners....her face lit up, and she says, "Mama, I have a good idea, don't you think it'd be nice to help Santa out by buying these now so I can take them off my list? He has an awful lot to do that night!"

How could I argue with that logic? We came home with the skates!!!! :)

908Tracy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    @ Bov, she's charming alright!!! :p And I'm $30 lighter in the wallet! But she's totally worth it. ;)

High of 48 here today with less wind....I'll take it! Did you guys/gals see what's headed our way for next week/weekend? They are talking Polar Vortex kind of crap for the middle of the country, and my phone is saying snow and rain for Sunday. Plthhhhhhhh!!!~

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread