taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
just a heads up...

there is an UNOFFICIAL ECF chat also on irc

there are a number of forum members who are always in there and alot more who come and go as the fancy hits them..

it is uncensored so bring your armor with you.. but if you really want o chat realitme with another forum member it's the place to be :)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...1210-unofficial-ecf-chatroom-xeromem-irc.html

please read the first two posts to gain access.. the first post has important tips for first time users and the 2nd post has the various ways to access..

forewarning is that it's more about having fun and not ecig devoted, but at any given time there are users more than willing to help with an ecig related query also.. malyden should be able to attest to that :) HAVE FUN!!
:p

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com

LOL!!!

GMTA!!!

by the way.. just for info.. within a few days im going to be making some changes in the irc chat.. ie. making another room to add to it..and then messaging SJ with some suggestions of how to link an ecig related room to the front page of the forum if he so desires.. this would eliminate the "page refresh" nature of the forum chat and would turn it to a REAL-TIME chat.

when i do this.. we will be looking for at least 2 moderators who would be time-wise available to monitor the chat accordingly. i will find rlevent information on HOW to mod an irc chat channel and wil send the links to any decided on mods.. again.. for the ecig discussion channel.. if made official this would be based ALOT on SJ's rules and advisement, although the GENERAL chat would still fall under my jurisdiction..

for anybody interested in modding either channel.. feel free to PM me and i will let you know when and how we will decide.. in the subject of the pm put GENERAL CHAT or ECIG CHAT to let me know which you are interested in (i have a feeling each will have drastically different rules applying so i'd prefer to keep mods in one or other)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
LOL!!!

GMTA!!!

by the way.. just for info.. within a few days im going to be making some changes in the irc chat.. ie. making another room to add to it..and then messaging SJ with some suggestions of how to link an ecig related room to the front page of the forum if he so desires.. this would eliminate the "page refresh" nature of the forum chat and would turn it to a REAL-TIME chat.

when i do this.. we will be looking for at least 2 moderators who would be time-wise available to monitor the chat accordingly. i will find rlevent information on HOW to mod an irc chat channel and wil send the links to any decided on mods.. again.. for the ecig discussion channel.. if made official this would be based ALOT on SJ's rules and advisement, although the GENERAL chat would still fall under my jurisdiction..

for anybody interested in modding either channel.. feel free to PM me and i will let you know when and how we will decide.. in the subject of the pm put GENERAL CHAT or ECIG CHAT to let me know which you are interested in (i have a feeling each will have drastically different rules applying so i'd prefer to keep mods in one or other)

Bwahahaha,;) Good call Tauk!! Setitng a powerful milestone my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread