live chat is dead! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
when i first started vaping, i refered to this site ALOT. and it helps EVEN more when i found out there was a live chat. - help me diagnose my problems instantly with people THERE.

now it seams a year later.... when i went into chat there was always 10 or more people there ready to chat/already chatting. now... there is literally NO ONE.

its very dissapointing that it was once a great place to talk... and now its a ghost zone..:(

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
yeah I saw that up there by "advanced search" (when looking for answers) but honestly I dislike live chat, it's like an electronic ball and chain in my opinion.

the BBS format is what I like, I can pose a question or "chat" if you will, and then do what it is I'm doing and check it whenever and all the information's there in the threads. *shrugs*

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Well, bring it back people... either you will or a new group of people who weren't around to watch it die will end up doing it... the difference will be the time it takes and how many attempts get made before it works... or so I hope. It is IRC after all.

I'll stop in when I can chat and more of a point to say 'a non-bot better greet me quick or I'm spamming the script to Ben Hur in here!... with every words spelled backward!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread