There are simply no adjectives worthy enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmlott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2011
Marietta, GA
I got my first order in today. Just WOW! I had heard high praise for BWB juice since I started vaping, but never ordered because I was tóld I had to try the RY4 and it has been out of stock. I finally gave up and decided I shouldn't deprive myself of trying other flavors while I'm waiting.

Holy crap, I'm an idiot. I should have been ordering here all along.

And to make it an even better day, I got notified the RY4 was back and managed to get in an order for that and some other stuff. This is going to be a long week waiting for that package to arrive!

Thank you Don! I am a customer for life!

Matt

TexasTucker

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Texas, Austin area
Same story here, there are alot of folks who have excellent reviews of juices but no matter how many you read you kind of just gotta jump in and try it.

Since ordering from BWB, all my preconcieved notions of what I liked in my juices have been shattered...after 3 or 4 very satisfying orders, now I just want them to be from BWB.

Congratulations on the orders, and welcome aboard!

jmlott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2011
Marietta, GA
adjectives-Yummy, Nom Nom, delish, wowzers, scrumpcious, OMG, Zing~

If you hyphenate all of those and add amazing, great, superb, wonderful, stupendous and excellent you'll come pretty close to how I feel ;)

Seriously, not trying to brown-nose too much here, but I am really impressed.

untitledblue

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Houston, TX
BWB is the only supplier I actually like/love every juice I've tried.... When I buy from another supplier nothing tastes as good as BWB (and I've bought the "best reviewed" juices from multiple suppliers)....

I guess it's like going from Dom (Don, heh) Perignon to drugstore bought sparkling wine (if you get my drift).

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Yeah that was due to a death in the family back in January, vacation was a week in Late may and early June, This one coming is gonna 2 weeks so a total of 3 weeks in over a year and a half. Its all good though and im in desperate need of this one coming.

Oh a Fishing we will go, A Fishing we will go, High Hoe a Dario a Fishing I will go!!!!!
I remember one vacation and another time when the site was down for a few days. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread