Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Hi,

Like yourselves, I'm on a quest to find the quintessential perfect e-juice and e-juice supplier. I really like Halo Tribeca and Mom and Pop's RY4, but wanted other supplier options. I've followed your posts on BWB for quite some time and found that Don has a rather cult like following. I decided I just had to find out what was so special about BWB

I like tobacco and I like sweet- together. I did some research on ECF to narrow down potential BWB selections. I had a few unanswered questions, so I emailed Don to see if he could help me boil down my choices. After 4 or 5 emails I realized that Don is a very nice guy, who was patient enough to answer all my questions. I became acutely aware that he really cares about his product and customers! Come to find out we both share the love of hunting, and as a matter of fact I learned that Don is only 45 miles away from where I hunted as a kid. Not to get off point, Don gave me feedback and I put together an order.

I've learned never order large quantities on my first order with any supplier- period, but I've broken my golden rule.. My initial order was a bit over the top for me (in quantity) as I dove in head first. Here is what I ordered- all 24mg

RY-4 30ml- Finally became available- I just have to try!
E-joker 30ml- Finally became available- I just have to try!
HNF 15ml- Maybe to mix with Virginia??
Virginia 60ml
Cherry tobacco 60ml- I love good cherry/tobacco flavor!
Coconut 15ml-Maybe to mix with Virginia??

There are enough opinions and reviews floating around on this forum as it is, but I'll circle back with just a "love it" or "hate it" follow up.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Cult!? Cult sounds scary as in knives and guns. Hell, we all ride the short bus around here and aren't even allowed to have a sharp pair of scissors! :lol: :D

Can't believe you didn't get any Casa or Applwood! :blink:

Excellent post Randy!

I tried to tell him in the other thread to get Casa. More for us Vaps! ;)

Great order Randy--60ml bottles! You don't fool around. You'll probably like them all . Don is good to us.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
I almost pulled the trigger on Casa, but I'm just not a huge fan of Cocoa; I probably should have ordered a sample of it- just to see if I'd like it for my next order. Applewood would have been the next juice added to my order, but... I just had to draw a line somewhere. Let me explain,,, I've got this thing that hangs out at my house and it just won't leave me alone! This thing is called a "wife". This wife of mine is interesting... she seems quite focused on my expenses and has self-appointed herself "in charge" of regulating my monthly spend. This wife of mine also has a tendency to ..... at nearly anything- at the drop of a hat... She didn't like me spending a couple of hundred dollars a month on cigarettes, and now it seems that this "wife" thing doesn't like me spending 50% of my (would be) cigarette budget on vaping supplies. I have to be careful not to piss this wife of mine off, because I already spend way too much money on things like ammunition, hunting supplies, my hunting lease, etc.

Note: Just kidding... I love my wife... We've been married for nearly 30 years and although she's a pain in the ...- I love her more today than ever!!!

As far as ordering 60ml bottles on my first order. I go big or I go home

This place is pretty interesting! Lots of really nice people in here

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Hi Guys, I got my BWB order today and here's what went down:

I promised myself I was going to put my freshly delivered BWB juice in the cabinet and leave them alone for two weeks, really! I wanted each of them to steep to perfection before I vaped them. I did put them in my cabinet, but my curiosity got the best of me. I told myself that it wouldn't hurt to crack open the bottles to take a sniff. I sniff tested each and the scents were incredible. I decided that I just had to try at least one of them. I picked the coconut- due to it not being a complex flavor, thus maybe it wouldn't require steep time. I filled up a tank and fired it up. Holy ....! Before I describe the experience, I want to make it clear that I'm going to coin a brand new phrase right here, right now. You can use this phrase if you like, but I wan't credit for coming up with it!!! Understood? Ok.. my newly developed phrase is "VAPEGASM" Don's Coconut will cause you to have a vapegasm! This stuff is off the chain good, just like eating an efin coconut. Well done Don!!! Ok, so moving forward, I'm going to try to wait my planned two weeks to try any more. I'll keep you posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread