The Xhaler with my GreenCig Mod and blue foam 801 carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I finally got a video up of the Xhaler with my faithful greencig carts. I modded the cart originally so I could just pop off the top and then drip down in on the filler. I want to thank Youtubecommercial, haplavoss and Demulta help me get the courage to rip into the carts!
Now after talking to eclyps I have been using his foam after he grasciously sent me some to try out and I have changed up the mod a bit and flipped the inside cart. I also have used the blue foam inside the 801 cart and wow.. with Drew's HV juice this thing rocks the 801!
In case your wondering I usually do not hold my xhaler like this, I held it a bit funny to show you guys how long with these carts I press the switch!
Enjoy!
YouTube - The Xhaler with 801 tip and blue foam greencig Mod

katsmeeoww

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Needvapor,

Nice Video! I was searching for some info about the xhaler when I found your video. I don't have the greencig stuff, just a 510 and some old Blu stuff in a drawer. Good info, though. One input I have for your next video, could you put a lamp near the place where you are highlighting the small pieces for the camera? They came out kind of dark and hard to see on my end. Great review though; I learned a lot.

I'm not as electronic savvy as I thought, apparently. Even after reading the info segment on the nhaler website, I was still a little confused about the voltages described. What voltage are you using? Do they require different chargers? I'm trying to decide if I want to spend $75 on a battery. The video really helped sway me...I've been searching for that, I think. I love nhaler juices and lots of vapor, more the merrier. At first, I thought I didn't like them, but then I realized it was crappy, first ev materials and operator error.

Anyway, how long does that thing last on a charge for you? I'm constantly changing my batteries as I deplete them, sometimes after like 15 minutes!

Thanks, Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread