My Xhaler videos with Greencig cart blue foam and 801 carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
hehe, sweet video! Glad you like the blue foam. Sorry i have not messaged you yet abou tthe cartos ya sent me.. Nuts over here with no time to focus on anything with the holidays. Wifes working all the time and i've got the kids morning till night. :(

Those are some crazy hits off that carto though! Nuts.. heh, i think i gota get me some of that. hehe. What adapter are you using for the cartos? I need to order one up..

Again.. some bad ... hits! Sexy.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
hehe, sweet video! Glad you like the blue foam. Sorry i have not messaged you yet abou tthe cartos ya sent me.. Nuts over here with no time to focus on anything with the holidays. Wifes working all the time and i've got the kids morning till night.
It's OK hey I have been crzy here also!! Its Fine! I thank you for sending me that foam I LOVE it!
One thing though.. do not switch out the filler I have in there for the blue foam because it is porous and it will go right though.. it'll hold a little bit but not as much as the one I did in the video. You can try a few drips

Those are some crazy hits off that carto though! Nuts.. heh, i think i gota get me some of that. hehe. What adapter are you using for the cartos? I need to order one up..
The cartos are the green cartos and I think I sent you a few in your package.. dont remember what flavors. The carto's I used in the video were the mods I made 1 the first and 1 the mod and all have HV Drewbacco and or HV FVC some 24 crewbacco 1 mixed in.
The 801 at the end of the video I used your blue foam and I failed to mention that I am sorry! It kicks SERIOUS but in the 801 and again, drewbcacco hv and a little 24 in it.

Again.. some bad ... hits! Sexy.
:oops:....

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
so the greencig is like a kr808d-1 cartomizer?
Yes they work pretty much just like that but you do need that adapter that I used in the video.. its 901 to kr808.
5V also nice Christmass music in the back ground have fun wraping the gifts , so what did I get ???? lol
LOL.. I almost have all my xmas stuff done, I got alot wrapped last night and now I have to lug it all over to the new house, we will be spending xmas eve and xmas there.. the only thing that sucks is I dont think the internet will be hooked up yet =( Gonna try though! and....I will send you a green cart to try.. PM me your addy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread