Greencig Carts on XHaler

Status
Not open for further replies.

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
So Ive had my XHaler for a few weeks and LOVE it. I have used all the attys but mostly use 808 cart on the fly. I jut screwed a Greencig cart onto the 808 adapter that I got from Drew and no go.....I can hear oit engage but I get zilch....tried loosening it......still no go........then I put Greencig right onto brass 901 endcap and still no go. Does anyone know if you can get a Greencig cart to work with an XHaler? Drew?

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
The Adapter should make the greencig work.. you are talking about the black one with the hole in it right? It is strange it isnt working, have you tried to use on anything else?
Also be careful when you do get it working on how long you press the button for, if you hlod too long you will get a burnt taste.. I wouldnt do more than 5 volts either.

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
The Adapter should make the greencig work.. you are talking about the black one with the hole in it right? It is strange it isnt working, have you tried to use on anything else?
Also be careful when you do get it working on how long you press the button for, if you hlod too long you will get a burnt taste.. I wouldnt do more than 5 volts either.
Thanks for the reply.....yes using the black 808 adapter with the little hole in the side.....works great on my 808 carts? Driving me nuts that I can not figure out why.
I was gonna keep it at 5V(or whatever the XHaler is with 2 3v batts with end cap tight)......I like that voltage on everything else. I have a bunch of Greencig carts and I am ...... I cant get them working.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
It is very strange because there is absolutely no reason they shouldn't work with the greencigs as the do with the Kr808.. if you are getting air from the kr808 carts they should work with the greencigs. Have you tried to see if they work on passthrough or Kr808 nbattery itself? Maybee the atties are dead? Did you get from Drew? I have never killed a greencig atty even after mangling to bits!
Did you drip on the greencig carts? maybe too much? Its apparent the hole in the adapter is not clogged or the kr808's would not work.. it make NO sense at all... very very odd! your on the 901 correct?

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
I thought that also but he stated he is using fr KR808's and working fine.. that is why I am curious if he can test the greencarts on somethin else. Do you have a passthrough? You can see if its the greencarts on there.. but I have NEVER had one fail or come in dead and you are talking to someone that has a draw filled with at least 30 boxes! yikes.. no joke! I love them!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Here is how I modded mine.. I do not use syringe method, havent tried but just works better for me like this!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nhaler/51366-greencart-greencig-mod-video-sound-time.html
Doots, how long ago ddi you get the carts? Are they the new ones he just got in?
I have some modded that are the ones from July and are stilling running strong!!! No loss of vapor at all.. the atty seems to take well with any of drew's juices and flavors come right through they are awesome. I do however still drip a drop or 2 through the battery end just so the "hairs" and the attty soak up flavor I use.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
hey guys. i too use the greencig carts. Actually Needvapor got me started and she really helped me out and showed me how she drips thru the top. It works great. I am still using that original carto and it is working well still with loads and loads of vapor. I use Drews liquid also plus i make my own plus get some elsewhere cause i started with the other supplier and he has always been nice to me. anyway back to GC carts. I also tried the syringe method thru the battery end. In the beginning it didnt work well for me using the syringe but now I think i got it down. Its all about the size of the needle and how far you put i in. (sounds sexy huh?). as i am filling the cart with the syringe i start pulling out as i am filling it. so usually a little bit goes in to start then pull out a bit another little goes in then pull out a bit then finish with the rest of my liquid in the syringe. The whole amount i put in the syringe is 15 drops. so i unload about 5 drops then another 5 drops then the rest of the syringeas i am pulling out. I told Needvapor the other day i put in actually 24 drops in teh gc cart and there were no leaks. But i was lucky so i will say as Needvapor told me if you fill more than 15 drops you can have problems, maybe and maybe not. so right now i am listening to her.
also the carts i fill using the syring are carts that have never been taken apart. Once you start to take carts apart things happen. well happens to me anyway. so this is just a post to explain how i am doing it. and thanks to Needvapor. She knows those greencig carts.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Hi Cos,
Thank you!
I still wont try the syringe.. I am happy with the way I am doing with it. I am going to try to see how many drops on a brand new blue foam mod I did and see what happens.. I just never did more than 15 because the filler was thoroughly soaked, and its so easy now to pop and fill =)
Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread