The Snow Report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
yeah no snow here either. Southern California rocks! but I have family/friends in wisconsin, and they're getting pounded. they got 18" yesterday alone!!! one giant snowy day..... :) and as I toast in my light jacket I often call back there just to giggle at them. :)

Yeah, you live close to me, so I can relate, but the first thing I did this morning was check the weather out to see how our dear ECF friends were doing. Hope the worst is past, but we still have the coldest month of February to struggle through. Keep warm and safe everyone!

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Have you heard?! NM gov. has declared state of emergency as the natural gas supply is critically low in supply and pressure needed to push it through the lines.Travel if your vehicle will start isnt to bad here in town but with minus zero temp being out of doors even momentarily is dangerous.Some small towns have already shut the gas off and stores are out of space heaters,electric blankert and such.Here in Albuq one of the more concerning is that a large local shelters furnace gave out and they are appealing to the public for a new furnace since theirs is to old to repair.All over town pipes are freezing and breaking causing much water damages also.I am sure there are many of you in other parts of the country that have been threw weather like this and worse but for this state it is something new for many.Even the border town of Juarez mexico got some snow.Well as always I'm praying for folks that are'nt as fortunate as I feel I am.Need to get another cup of coffee and check out the latest news......

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Have you heard?! NM gov. has declared state of emergency as the natural gas supply is critically low in supply and pressure needed to push it through the lines.Travel if your vehicle will start isnt to bad here in town but with minus zero temp being out of doors even momentarily is dangerous.Some small towns have already shut the gas off and stores are out of space heaters,electric blankert and such.Here in Albuq one of the more concerning is that a large local shelters furnace gave out and they are appealing to the public for a new furnace since theirs is to old to repair.All over town pipes are freezing and breaking causing much water damages also.I am sure there are many of you in other parts of the country that have been threw weather like this and worse but for this state it is something new for many.Even the border town of Juarez mexico got some snow.Well as always I'm praying for folks that are'nt as fortunate as I feel I am.Need to get another cup of coffee and check out the latest news......

I will be praying for you and everyone in your state. I hope they get a solution soon.

Vermonster13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Rutland, Vermont
86920_600.jpg

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Your pics are not just beautiful they're delightful! Well here we go again suposed to get 4 to 10 inches of snow tonite in town!!! NM is still under a state of emergency;there are people still without their gas and alot without water due to freezing frozen broken pipes.I'll let you all know in the am what the night haas brought!

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Lucky the boys look like no school tomorrow. LOL Lucky we have wood and a fireplace. Lucky we have food and water. and out furnace is working.

I am so glad you are prepared. Hope the boys got a lot of games for Christmas. Keep warm, and I like reading everyone's updates (hint, hint).

Fudgey, you too -- keep warm and safe.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
That is just too awsome. Thanks Fudgey. I'm glad you're taking pictures of this for your memory book. I just replied to one of my cousin's personal eMails in Albuquerque, and they too have a lot of snow -- perhaps not as much as you. The first thing I looked at when I got up was the Google News Page to see how everyone is doing back there. I hope it all sinks into the ground so there is no flooding and that you are all rewarded by the most beautiful spring time ever. Stay warm and thanks for sharing your pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread