Status
Not open for further replies.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Well, no snow to report here! Grr grumble.... Seriously if only for Christmas Day I would be happy but here in the city we've not had any to speak of for several years and I miss it! Call me crazy but I do so next best thing! Shall we put photos,temperatures ect. here?Funny ,scary,nostalgic snow /no snow stories please share!......I grew up on a farm in northern Missouri and at 5 years old I would go with my Dad before the sun came up crunching thru the twinkling snow to the pond frozen over.I'd watch Dad ax chop a hole in the ice for our milk cows to drink from.Back to the house to warm-up with a cup of hot cocoa and watch the sun come up with the peachy-rose orangy color that Dad explained was caused by the heat from Santa's oven where Mrs. Claus was busy baking cookies for Santa and the hard working elves!

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
13.7 degrees near Milwaukee. We have plenty of snow here....want some? LOL! I dread the snow because folks still like to talk on their cell phones and drive like maniacs...I always see plenty of cars in the ditches along the highways...I miss southern Missouri. I lived there 5.5 years and miss the winters. Yes we had snow but not like Wisconsin.

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Radcliff KY - 18F at the moment w/ a very cold wind at 7 mph... Can you say Brrrrrr!

a6cd0d16-b206-e6d8.jpg

Not much snow, just plenty of COLD - it was 4F this morning.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Cold AND snow - about 2 feet of it, so far ......

Yep...still coming down. Good thing I have a big-... 4 x 4.

Too bad others drive around on bald tires....

Oh....speaking of bald tires...

Last year my friggin house got hit. Grand Prix took out my porch. Good times...

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
Here in SE Minnesota, we're expecting another 1 - 3 inches, on top of the huge blizzard last Saturday which collapsed the Metrodome.

Eighth largest snowfall in Minnesota recorded weather history.

Minneapolis and St. Paul public schools were closed Monday and Tuesday; that hardly ever happens. Here in Faribault, I finally got dug out last night. We had over two feet of snow here, and it's the heavy, heart-attack-while-shoveling kind. It's pretty, but it's deadly.

I really feel for you folks who aren't accustomed to snow and cold.

Stay warm with a good vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread