Status
Not open for further replies.

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
316 - rumor has it when the snow stop the giant mosquitoes will grab the blanket off you bed to let you know!

No kidding. Mini B-52 bombers. One thing's for sure, never yell "Mosquito Raid" in a crowd of Minnesotans. Everybody pulls out their cans of bug repellent and mass spraying ensues.

Oh noes 316! More snow??? We're having a big rain storm here in NY although it felt chillier enough this morning for snow. 3"-4" though shouldn't be too bad. Stay snug!!!

Wish I could say I'd rather have rain librarising. We're already flooding down here after the snow, rain and ice melt. Can understand the chillier feeling - it's a cold that goes right down to the bones. Cripes, you can dress like a woolly mammoth and never be warm. Ugh.

I would just like a day over 60. It's mid April for pete's sake! But at least it's not snowing, you have my sympathies!

Can we get an Amen!?

So Sunday was a "nice" day. The family and I made like frenzied psychotic squirrels doing yard work. Got it all done and even managed to transplant the strawberries and plant garlic in the garden and containers before more rain and snow started - again.

But I don't care. In 2 days time, we'll be in Gatlinburg, TN probably complaining about the heat. :laugh::laugh:

Mother Nature is PMS'ing big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread