The "Official" Miss ECF Pageant 2009 "Entry"

Status
Not open for further replies.
butt4.gif
Since everyone else has sigs for the contest, I thought I might join in =)

Cant look away.... cant leave thread.... must look awayyyyy.....cannnnnt......muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssstttttt looooooooooooooooooook awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.........

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hey Wiz

For the poll results is there a way to show the pretty little bars that indicate the votes but not show the number of votes each contestant has or who voted how? Wouldn't that be a good compromise?

PS - I think the contestant that suggested the "perks" should get an extra bonus :wub: they sure have kicked the up activity!

Good Luck Everyone!

And MANY THANKS to ALL the SUPPLIERS who have made this contest more fun!
Red......I don't think I can pull that one off completly...I can hide who voted for who...That's about it!......And It was you...You pretty flower... who mentioned the "perks"....maybe somthing special for you for the suggestion!.....Good Luck Red!:)The Wiz!

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
I keep a step-stool in the kitchen to get things from the top parts of the pantry and cabinets. We have some really high ones that go above the refrigerator, and sometimes Jimmy will put goodies up there, like cookies, so that the kids don't gobble them all up... It keeps the goodies quite safe from me too, even with the stool!

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
I am taking that is a compliment? I have no clue what "beach blanket bingo" refers to =)

You know Kaston... there is something that I really like about you and noooo, it's not your ....! lol It's cute though!

I notice that you often mention things that others might think, but aren't comfortable posting. I like that!

Good Luck To You & ALL!

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
Just a note...

All of you ladies are beautiul in so many ways.

When I signed up, I had started reading at about page 40 or so. Last night I started with page 1 and read through all of them. It was truly fascinating. There is so much beauty (inside and out) and talent on this one thread.

At any rate... I really enjoyed it!

Good Luck To ALL!

Kaston

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
Texas, USA
You know Kaston... there is something that I really like about you and noooo, it's not your ....! lol It's cute though!

I notice that you often mention things that others might think, but aren't comfortable posting. I like that!

Good Luck To You & ALL!

Thanks Angl! I have always had issues holding my tongue =) Was there a specific incidence you were referring to or just in general?

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Hey Wiz--word has it that everyone is excited about how you guys set this up with the catagories that allow all the Ladies a good chance to win--So when are the polls open because I want to do my early voting!!!!!!! But so many contenders and only one vote--Hummmm, going to have to work on that--LOL ---Good luck to all the Ladies and great job Wiz and Rick!!!------------------Sun

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
Hey Wiz--word has it that everyone is excited about how you guys set this up with the catagories that allow all the Ladies a good chance to win--So when are the polls open because I want to do my early voting!!!!!!! But so many contenders and only one vote--Hummmm, going to have to work on that--LOL ---Good luck to all the Ladies and great job Wiz and Rick!!!------------------Sun

Please DO NOT vote until I make one final try for the Duke's Run! lol

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Please DO NOT vote until I make one final try for the Duke's Run! lol

Angel--no way will the votes (I ment vote) LOL--be cast till we see if you can get that photo--yeck Angel, find some good looking Dude on the slopes and tell him to go up and get a photo for you of the top of Duke's Run--we will have our picture and you will have your votes in a flash!!! That easy Angel!!!! Who knows, maybe the Ski Bum will buy you dinner and drinks as well:thumb:!!!---Sun

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Sun......as I have said before...All the ladies are going to win somthing!! The pageant will begin tommorrow and the polls will be open for You and Everyone to start voting...I hope everyone voting will make a well thought out choice....I get to vote too and have absolutly "No Idea" who I'm going to vote for....I might have to re-read all 80 pages of the entry thread to make a decision! Rick and I will be finalizing all of the details on the catagories....which should make all of the ladies here happy! The prizes will also be revealed at the start of the "New" pageant thread also....we can't wait to spring these on the ladies! We have had some great support from our sponsors who are making the "prize" portion of the pageant possible!..You will be hearing more from those folks also throughout! Thanks for your well wishes Sun...it's appreciated!:)The Wiz!

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
Angel--no way will the votes (I ment vote) LOL--be cast till we see if you can get that photo--yeck Angel, find some good looking Dude on the slopes and tell him to go up and get a photo for you of the top of Duke's Run--we will have our picture and you will have your votes in a flash!!! That easy Angel!!!! Who knows, maybe the Ski Bum will buy you dinner and drinks as well:thumb:!!!---Sun

And WHAT might you suppose I was doing here????? LMAO

mebeggingforridefromduk.jpg

The bum took a picture of me BEGGIN'! haha

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
And WHAT might you suppose I was doing here????? LMAO

mebeggingforridefromduk.jpg

The bum took a picture of me BEGGIN'! haha

Angel--I am sure you will have better luck tomorrow--that Clown must have been blind!!!!--Tomorrow you will find the Ski Dude that will take the picture for you and take you out for a nice dinner and drinks---looks like it was a beautiful day on the slopes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--Have fun and get the Ski Bum to pony up tomm-LOL---You look great by the way!!---Sun

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
Angel--I am sure you will have better luck tomorrow--that Clown must have been blind!!!!--Tomorrow you will find the Ski Dude that will take the picture for you and take you out for a nice dinner and drinks---looks like it was a beautiful day on the slopes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--Have fun and get the Ski Bum to pony up tomm-LOL---You look great by the way!!---Sun

Thanks! It was beautiful out there today. A tad bit slushy in a few spots, but otherwise..... perfect!

I did get him to pony up for a few martinis.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread