Miss ECF 2009 Winners and Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Seriously, this is rediculous! Just let it go! Everyone got prizes and Spikey has made it clear that if you are not happy, to contact her and she will try to work it out for you. Which is going above and beyond the call of duty, IMO. I would be ...... off if I had put so much of my time into this and then had to see all of these comments. Hence the reason, I did not put so much time into it:) Isn't it enough that everyone walked away with something? And didn't originally expect to? This has now turned into a bashing thread that should be laid to rest. Now.

:evil:

Elle

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Orange County, CA
Nice to have you back Elle. You woulda kicked some ... in this contest.

Oh yeah...gimme stuff

:)

thanks nuck nuck :D yeah, thats the cool part about not actually having been in the contest... i get to speculate about how well i would have done, teeheehee! although its always more fun being the judge rather than the judged, now then isnt it? :p

Sexi

ECF Veteran
-I offered a prize for "last place" cause I don't think anyone should feel like less because a "popularity contest" did not go their way. In fact.. Sexi was one of the people who was more involved in her campaigning than the others who finished in the second half (no offense meant to anyone.. just Sexi was around more than most of you) so I was hoping she would wim last place and I asked her what prize she wanted (I have a few diff ecigs in bulk which I keep to sell to friends when they need one or want to try it.. so I gave her the choice).

-Wiz came up with a great idea for a gift for Mrs.Cash (since she doesn't vape) and I could pull it together so he asked if I would do it and I said yes. (PS.. wiz... I had another idea and added to it lol!)

Now we all know Spikey was the one donating the last place prize, from her own personal stash, I want to publicly thank her.

Thank you Spikey, I am very happy with what I received.

Curious minds will have to wait & see what Mrs. CaSH got & that Spikey added to it. I bet the Mr. CaSh is anxiously awaiting also LOL. We know it is something "wearable" & we will get to see a picture of her in it. What ever it is we all know Mrs. CaSH will look fantastic in it.

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
Now we all know Spikey was the one donating the last place prize, from her own personal stash, I want to publicly thank her.

Curious minds will have to wait & see what Mrs. CaSH got & that Spikey added to it. I bet the Mr. CaSh is anxiously awaiting also LOL. We know it is something "wearable" & we will get to see a picture of her in it. What ever it is we all know Mrs. CaSH will look fantastic in it.

WEARABLE! OMG...I cant wait to see a pic of it!!!!:D

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Ladies.......I just wanted to tell you one last time how much fun this Pageant was to put on. the original purpose if it was to take everyone away for awhile from the Day to Day fear of the "Ban" of the product which brought all of here together in the first place.Did I succeed? I think I did(with a little help from my friends)The 'Ban" wasn't even mentioned durring any of the Pageant threads! The rules changed a bit when I saw the Interest level was increasing,so i decided to get some prizes going for the winner and runners up(and a Co-Host also..as I really needed the help).Were the prizes a good idea? maybe so, but there was just not enough time to prep and have somthing solid in print.For that reason alone things went sour a bit. I still hope you ladies had a good time,I sure did(and rick also)I would like to give you all a big hug if I could but since I can't here are my thoughts about how much I love you all!

RedLotusTX: I am so glad you were able to get in the pageant and post to us once or twice..and hope all will be well for you in the wake of your family tradgety..You are in My prayers!

Sexi: You are a wonderful Granna...All your kind words and support for the other ladies in the pageant made you a stand out right there!

DiKerry(bad bunny):Di you have been around this forum as long as anyone here...your suprising participation in the pageant was appreciated..and I hope you enjoy the Cigar Kit(and catch that fella your after on that"other" thread..lol)

QueenInNC: You and I came on the forum right about the same time..and I find you just as pleasent and funny as I did the first time I saw your pretty face...thanks for being a part of this!

MissJaaxx: I will never forget the Soulja Dance...and how well you handled yourself durring some Bad moments durring the Pageant...You are also Partnered up with a pretty good guy also...Thanks Again Cutiepatootie!

Malicedoll: You are still an enigma to me...When I first saw you I had to take a step back...but after getting to know you..I have found you to be one of the most "Real" people I have ever met...You were the life of the party! Thank You!

Anglvapin: Again I didn't know you so well before the pageant..but glad I do now..You are as Sweet as they come...and a great looking grannie to boot(Be careful skiing ok?)

melissa: A relative Unknown to me also....But one of the most "Genuine" People here on the forum...I loved all your posts...and anyone who can get Sun to campaign for them can't be too bad...Thanks for all your smiles!

Kaston: All the things I said about your "natural Beauty" I meant. You are a striking young lady...a gifted columnist now to it seems..thanks for your support!

Wildsky: You were my personal breath of fresh air durring this Pageant...amd I hope everything at home takes a turn for the better for you also...Best to You!

RitaLee76: Sorry you were out of town for most of the pageant...but you did pretty good in the standings regaurdless....I hope I make it down to Baton Rouge some day and hang out with you and the walrus! Thanks again for participating!

ShimmyPrincess: I think I have gotten to know you most of all durring the Pageant(in a good way)I also still think you are the Hottest 38 year old granna that I ever have and will see.....Thanks for everything you did to make this Pageant a great event!!

Spikey: What can I say that hasn't been said before...other than the fact that when I first joined the forum and saw you I said What The?...Now I say "You cant judge a book bt its cover" you are a First Class Lady in ever sense of the word!....and thank you for all your inside work here also!

Mrs.CaSH: Congratulations on becoming the First Miss ECF...you won fair and square and that is all that needs to be said!...I would imagine the competition will be greater next year for you...But for now it's all YOU!

Again thanks to Everyone Who made this thing work. And a special thanks to rickstar009...without your help this didn't happen!..And one last Thank You to ALL the Wonderful sponsors who gave it up for these forum gals!

I am off to "The Emerald City" now....And will say to all you Good By!:)The Wiz!

Sexi

ECF Veteran
1. Mrs.CaSH(Miss ECF2009): Mrs.C I hope you will share with us whomever you decide to donate the PS prototype to...and that there is at least one member of your household that "Vapes" because you are getting A DIY Kit from LiquidXpress and a 30ml Juice pak from Juicy Liquid along with one other secret prize that you will need to post a pic here with ok?

Mrs. Cash.. I will be sending the "special gift" for Wiz (no it's not leather... he just asked if I could get it!).. but we wana see a pic of it when you get it (preferrably.. on you!).

WEARABLE! OMG...I cant wait to see a pic of it!!!!:D

Hope now my 2+2 adds up to be 4 LOL. We know Mrs. CaSh is supposed to post a pic from Wiz's thread & Spikey had the part of getting the gift & wants to see it "(preferrably.. on you!)." SO yes, I am only guessing it is wearable.

Now watch my math be wrong, I was bad at math anyway. I mean if you can balance a checkbook, your doing alright, correct? Was embarrassing when my son was in HS & needed help with geometry once night. I looked at it wondering, "I USED to know this stuff!", looking like an idiot LOL.

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Rickstar, best wishes to you mate.
Congrats to Mrs. CaSH, personally I voted for Ritalee76, she's got a purty mouth :D I love her Avatar

ladies.......I just talked to Rick through e-mail...he is having a Serious Family Emergency that he wishes to keep private. In respect of his wishes...I would jusk ask everyone to wish him well...and possibly say a prayer or two! I am sure he will be back with us just as soon as he can...but as with myself...Family comes first! I will be posting the prizes tommorrow as early as I can! Even though this pageant is a "Big Thing"...there are some things that are Bigger!:)The Wiz!

melissa

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Thank you ladies, Wiz, rick and Sun I had fun in the pageant. But it seems that this thread and the Mr. ECF thread has caused some marital discord and I am going to have to leave the forum. this will be my last post. I am not being made to quit but I would rather have him have no doubt in his mind. I think he thinks I have been talking and flirting to men on this forum (even though he won't admit to it) and really I want to say this publicly so he knows that I would not be a part of any of that. I know there are gonna be some funny guys out there who are going to post false comments to be funny but please don't. I would like my sig. other to know that this was just a forum of friends the pageant like I said before was neat because all the women stood up for each other when any guy tried to disrespect them or they felt bad about themselves. Alot of women out there wouldn't do that for each other, And for a group of women who didn't know each other that was pretty great. Thanks again and I appreciate everything.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Thank you ladies, Wiz, rick and Sun I had fun in the pageant. But it seems that this thread and the Mr. ECF thread has caused some marital discord and I am going to have to leave the forum. this will be my last post. I am not being made to quit but I would rather have him have no doubt in his mind. I think he thinks I have been talking and flirting to men on this forum (even though he won't admit to it) and really I want to say this publicly so he knows that I would not be a part of any of that. I know there are gonna be some funny guys out there who are going to post false comments to be funny but please don't. I would like my sig. other to know that this was just a forum of friends the pageant like I said before was neat because all the women stood up for each other when any guy tried to disrespect them or they felt bad about themselves. Alot of women out there wouldn't do that for each other, And for a group of women who didn't know each other that was pretty great. Thanks again and I appreciate everything.

:shock::shock::shock:

Wow, Melissa. I am sorry that you are dealing with that!! You will be missed. I for one never saw any inappropriate behavior from you on this forum. I am rather shocked. I have not really followed the Mr ECF competition since it was "unofficial". What did I miss? It sounds like a bit of insecurity, IMO. You do what you have to do and I hope we will see you soon. I will PM you my email addy if you should ever want to talk. (((hugs)))

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
Baa ha ha ha! Foolish mortals! Did I not warn you what would happen if you did not vote for Malicedoll? You have obviously unleased the evil dolls upon the forum!

YouTube - Creepy Dolls

PS.. if anyone reading this knows of someone ELSE (not them) who has privately mentioned (or mentioned elsewhere that I didn't see) being unhappy with their prize... please also PM and let me know. No one wants to seem ungrateful.. but I think there is a way everyone can be happy! So please let me know!

The words of a true FIRST PLACE contestant! (discounting Cash's ringer...) :D

DISCLAIMER: This post was produced by MILF (Malicedoll Is Lotsa Fun / Mainstream Is Less Fun), a committee formed to support the advancement of goth mortuary scientists and is not necessarily endorsed by the candidate or this web site.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Too bad Melissa. I would really resent it if my wife made me give up an enjoyable past time because she was insecure (thankfully she's not). I hope you realize that by changing your behavior this time for no valid reason, he will soon find some other behavior of yours to worry about.

I agree 100%, Nuck.

That may be a first ;)

Sexi

ECF Veteran

Melissa, so sorry it has come to this for you. I have never seen you post anything I that would really mean any flirting, etc. We all have fun here, just being ourselves & making the occasional comment that a significant other, could interrupt the wrong way. Myself, I make comment about men's butts, I love them in tight jeans. My husband knows this & if he was here I say it in person too. He makes comments about Racheal Ray's mouth on Food Network, especially when she makes the comment "party in my mouth", about her food tasting good LOL.

I would never stray, is the word I will use, from my husband & he knows that deep down inside. BUT in turn he is insecure sometime because of things that happened in a previous marriage online. Therefore I always try to never say anything or write anything I would not care of the entire world read it.

Come join us in the Women's Room sometime, would love to have ya there. Best wishes to you.

Okay.. one more post lol...

Wiz --Do not let the contempt hollow the silence of this thread. A thread you created for all to enjoy. No need to defend yourself for doing a great job for the community. The First Miss ECF was a great concept and perfectly executed. So be proud. The entertanment was great, the contestants were great, and the sponsers who participated where great. So we thank you for all your time and effort. ------Sun
I agree... let us see this for what it was.. a great time!

Not a problem Sexi.. has been great PMing with you and getting to know you the past few weeks!

I agree with Nuck.. see below.

Too bad Melissa. I would really resent it if my wife made me give up an enjoyable past time because she was insecure (thankfully she's not). I hope you realize that by changing your behavior this time for no valid reason, he will soon find some other behavior of yours to worry about.

I completely agree. You have not said anything inappropriate (that I have seen) or done anything not proper for a married/involved lady. You have been a perfect lady as far as I am concerned. Succumbing to unreasonable requests opens the door for a controlling marriage and is not a solution. I think a better way to handle this is to show your partner all your posts and ask which ones bother him and discuss WHY they bother him. Ask if he feels you were trying to have a relationship with someone else. Ask WHY he feels that way. Reassure him of your love for him. Many of our spouses feel a little neglected because we have all put so much time and effort into this and have neglected our "homes". My partner usually wants to goto sleep... but he actually tried to get frisky one night and I kept telling him.. "one more post and I will be there" and then he fell asleep. I woke him up for work nicely the next morning... but still he was left hanging and that is not my style! I think that everyone at home needs to be reminded they are number one and we love them more than the boards or our friends here (maybe not more than our PV's.. but more than the boards lol!). I hope it works out... and if you need any advice or help or a mediator by phone to help things remain calm.. please feel free to send me a PM about it. Sorry if I should have said all this in a PM but I thought it mught be relevant to others since it was also relevant to me.

Baa ha ha ha! Foolish mortals! Did I not warn you what would happen if you did not vote for Malicedoll? You have obviously unleased the evil dolls upon the forum!

The words of a true FIRST PLACE contestant! (discounting Cash's ringer...) :D
But I DID vote for Malice lol!!!

Thanks for the nice compliments rsng!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread