Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Welcome my friends,Welcome one and all,To our ver first Miss ECF Pageant. I am your Master of Ceremonies The Vapor Wizard(but please call me The Wiz).I am pleased to bring you this contest of Beauties..So close to the ending of our ECF Championship entitled Member vs. Member or "vaping with the ECF Stars".I have more Wonderful entertainment events planned for 2009,such as,our first inductions into the ECF Hall of Fame(May),Our first ever ECF Video Awards(Sept)and last but not least The 2009 ECF Year in Review-A time for Reminiscing-The best threads-posts-rants and merorable moments of 2009. Now with that said: On With The Show!!!

Our Beautiful contestants come from all walks of life and span two continents. All are extremly well endowed in Beauty,Talent and the well spoken word.It is my great pleasure to introduce these 8 lovely ladies:
1.From the state of Texas: Kaston
2.From the state of Missouri: Sexi
3.From the state of North Carolina: QueenInNC
4.Also from the state of Texas: RedLotusTX
5.From the state of Illinois: ShimmyPrincess
6.From Australia The BadBunny: DiKerry
7.From somwhere in the Midwest: melissa
8.And finally-Whereabouts Unknown: LuckySevens4U

So there you are folks our eight Breathtaking contestants.Remember the winner will be decided by you the members of the forum. You may only vote once,so make a well thought decission.The winner will hold this title intil next years 2010 Miss ECF,where she will pass on her crown! Voting takes place until this coming Saturday night where our winner will be announced! Ladies this will give you plenty of time to promote yourselves further on this thread!

I wish all our contestants the "Best of Luck" and remember you all are winners already...Until Saturday(or when I decide to pop-in on the thread) GoodNight:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

Kaston

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
Texas, USA
How bout a dirty fight? T&A anyone? :evil:

Attachments

• Pic0044.jpg
    Pic0044.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Pic0007.jpg
    Pic0007.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Pic0045.jpg
    Pic0045.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Pic0009.jpg
    Pic0009.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Sexi

ECF Veteran
.I have more Wonderful entertainment events planned for 2009,such as,our first inductions into the ECF Hall of Fame(May),Our first ever ECF Video Awards(Sept)and last but not least The 2009 ECF Year in Review-A time for Reminiscing-The best threads-posts-rants and merorable moments of 2009.

Wiz I have to make another suggestion here, we are having a "Miss ECF 2009" contest, we need to have a "Male Review ECF 2009". What do ya think ladies? We need to see the guys too in all fairness.

Sorry I can't give you the T&A pics, this old lady is old enough I don't think you wanna see that LOL. What I can show you is a pic of my............. ummmmm well kitty, will that do?

See she is on her back, all "spread out" comfy LOL.
:lol:

Attachments

• gizmo1.jpg
    gizmo1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 14
  • gizmo.jpg
    gizmo.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread