Not open for further replies.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
Nuck touched my peepee

Proof! I want proof!

Video please!!! I need to personally review this accusation.

I promise I won't sell it, use it for blackmail, submit it to any questionable sites...stuff like that.

[Attention ECF members: My Paypal addy is: 贝宝阿迪是不公开的]

Sorry all for the drama..... We sat down and talked about all this and when I told him I was stopping the forum he said that isn't what he wanted he just had questions. And really it was more of miscommunication due to his lack of computer skills:) I tend to be the worrier and like to just smooth things over and really after talking we had to laugh:) The day we were talking about me getting out of the shower Wildsky? Well when he was reading the pageant he is a newbie so he couldn't see the pic of the kitty cat and thought that I posted a pic of me in the shower lol. So this is a lesson how communication on the internet is not as good as in person and how things can get mistrued:) lol. So I am glad it is resolved and maybe something good came out of all this we aren't bickering about prizes anymore:) lololol Thanks Spikey for posting the advice for everyone to remember the most important ones at home and how communication is key:)

Yay!!!! I am so happy everything is okay! You SHOULD teach him about the forum and let him enter Mr ECF! even if he doesn't vape... it is fun meeting nice people :)

Malicedoll

Moved On
Mar 29, 2009
Yay!!!! I am so happy everything is okay! You SHOULD teach him about the forum and let him enter Mr ECF! even if he doesn't vape... it is fun meeting nice people :)

hey mel! glad you got everything worked out.. this is a great idea! teach him how to use the forums and chat with some of the guys! glad you are back!

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
Sorry all for the drama..... We sat down and talked about all this and when I told him I was stopping the forum he said that isn't what he wanted he just had questions. And really it was more of miscommunication due to his lack of computer skills:) I tend to be the worrier and like to just smooth things over and really after talking we had to laugh:) The day we were talking about me getting out of the shower Wildsky? Well when he was reading the pageant he is a newbie so he couldn't see the pic of the kitty cat and thought that I posted a pic of me in the shower lol. So this is a lesson how communication on the internet is not as good as in person and how things can get mistrued:) lol. So I am glad it is resolved and maybe something good came out of all this we aren't bickering about prizes anymore:) lololol Thanks Spikey for posting the advice for everyone to remember the most important ones at home and how communication is key:)

I'm glad everything worked out kiddo! You are a true sweetie and I'd hate to see you go, so it was great to see you were already back by the time I caught up on the thread. ;)

Here's to growing friendships...... (tips glass)

(I would have done the glass thing again, but I think Spikey has a thing for square boobs!.... LOL ;))

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Oh Good! (If you had posted a pic like that you would have gotten ALL the friggin prizes :D )

I honestly think you need to introduce the Mr. over here, and he can enter the MR.ECF !! He'd have a blast (unless that would cause you guys to fight over computer time! :shock: )

I'm really thrilled you're back!

Me too!!!:D

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
!!!!!!!!!! 我的peepee也被接觸了。!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong thread Jaaxx! You want the Mr ECF one (or maybe you don't?)
laughing5.gif

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread