Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Piece of Heaven,OR
I seriously think I need a vacation.
:lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next question will be posted on Saturday, January 21st at 4pm PST
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahhh, I'd say some place warm for you DC2 but you're in southern CA. Warm enough. Maybe a vacation to the mountains & sit in a hot tub, vaping on your fav juice with some great tunes & a nice Mai Tai. :party:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
In one of the questions in an earlier contest period, I talked about the Executive Director of Smokefree Pennsylvania Bill Godshall, and how he currently serves as an advisor to CASAA. There is another person that CASAA works with, and that is what this question will be about.

Carl V. Phillips MPP PhD is a researcher and consultant in areas related to epidemiology, scientific epistemology, and social research. He spent most of his career as a professor of public health and now works independently, primarily through Populi Health Institute. The TobaccoHarmReduction.org website is created and maintained by Carl V. Phillips and his research group, in association with Brad Rodu who is Professor of Medicine, Endowed Chair, tobacco Harm Reduction Research at the University of Louisville. He also spoke during the public comment period at the recent TPSAC meeting, which was the subject of my last question.

What is the "official" relationship between Carl V. Phillips and CASAA?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The next question will be asked on Monday, January 23rd at 10am
---------------------------------------------------------------------

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
For the longest time we have really had no idea how many people are using, or have used, electronic cigarettes. We still don't know for sure what those numbers look like, but a couple of recent articles have referenced some statistics from a government agency that give us a window into how quickly we are growing.

According to this government agency, through 2010 what percentage of Americans had used an electronic cigarette?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next question will be asked on Wednesday, January 25th at 2pm PST
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread