• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The eGo Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

honuhart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2009
cincinnati ohio
I have to say that the ego has made my life alot easier. I hated charging all those batteries and charging the chargers. I have started to use it more without the cone, only because i can control the leakage better. The cone seemed to hide all the juice that was leaking. i know i know i do seem to overfill. I did have a battery die last week, put in a ticket and it was replaced quickly. Overall i do love it..so far..

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi julep,
I have no leakage at all compared to my 510's where I used nothing but a PTB mod for the carts and I had leaks, no liquid in the mouth at all. Now I use what comes in the 510 carts and still no leaks and nothing in the mouth..
Yes, they are quick and I love the 6 month warrenty on the attys and the eGo's batteries..

Xcetra

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
I do love my eGo but I do seem to be dripping more, and getting a burnt taste quicker, which causes me to drip more. In addition I am getting an odd throat hit only on the exhale right after dripping it goes away after a few hits but it is a little rough at times, and I use Ecopure primarily so it is odd that I am getting that, I even replaced the atty and I am still having the issue.

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
I really am enjoying my eGo but as I had mentioned before in the Janty forum, the one issue I have is it's length and balance. I just feel it runs short from the switch to the end to feel properly balanced in the hand. I am not a big guy by any means so I have to assume any of you over my 5 foot 8 inch stature might feel the same or am I alone on this issue. I like the width, just feels like it needs to be an inch or two longer from the switch. My pinkie just keeps dropping off at the end where a little bit more length would let me rest it there. I am waiting to see if the Baby J will solve this for me. Being it is designed just like the eGo I know I will grab one as soon as they are released.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
I do love my eGo but I do seem to be dripping more, and getting a burnt taste quicker, which causes me to drip more. In addition I am getting an odd throat hit only on the exhale right after dripping it goes away after a few hits but it is a little rough at times, and I use Ecopure primarily so it is odd that I am getting that, I even replaced the atty and I am still having the issue.

Hi Xcetra,
I use to vape Eco and got rid of it when I tried the new Ultrapure from InnoVapor. Tastes much better, cleaner and that is what I use to drip with. You might be holding the button too lond on the eGo? I hold mine for no more than 3 seconds. Little puffs and they are good, not burnt..

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really am enjoying my eGo but as I had mentioned before in the Janty forum, the one issue I have is it's length and balance. I just feel it runs short from the switch to the end to feel properly balanced in the hand. I am not a big guy by any means so I have to assume any of you over my 5 foot 8 inch stature might feel the same or am I alone on this issue. I like the width, just feels like it needs to be an inch or two longer from the switch. My pinkie just keeps dropping off at the end where a little bit more length would let me rest it there. I am waiting to see if the Baby J will solve this for me. Being it is designed just like the eGo I know I will grab one as soon as they are released.

Hey Jimi,
I am 6' 5" tall and I too have my pinky at the end of the eGo. Its a natural thing for me though. I feel comfortible that way and doesn't bother me.

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
I have a question I would like to throw on the floor for everyone. How are you all carrying around your eGo and supplies. I have been in search for the perfect case to be able to carry say at least 2 batteries, an extra atty and a few carts. Also has anyone come across a case to carry a single full assembled eGo say some sort a land-yard or easy to access case for the waist or breast pocket. Look forward to hearing some ideas.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi Jimi,
I have 2 case's I use.
One is a pelican case from InnoVapor and this will hold 2 3ml bottles of juice, one eGo battery and 4 carts..
The 2nd case I use is a CaseLogic USB case that I bought from Case Logicand this works great too.
It has 6 mesh pockets that I can put 9 carts 2 6ml bottles, 1 eGo battery and 3 to 6 atty's.
This depends if I stay somewhere over night.
I always take my Pelican case for the durability and protection because it is a hard plastic and have dropped my things out of my pocket before having this..
Its up to you on what you want to get and use.
Oh, I just got one from TW, the NEW case for the mega battery and even though it's a bit expensive, it looks nice in copper. I can put into it 4 carts, 2 atty's and 1 eGo battery.. Plus it already comes with an empty 3ml bottle..
The only thing with this is the inside part where it's preformed and not real foam. Its cheaply made and to me only worth around $12 to $15 and not the $25 plus I spent on it.

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
Thanks, all 3 seem like great ideas. I will need to look deeper into each one. I am just looking for a simple to reach and work with case to carry say 2 ego batteries a couple of attys, carts and maybe a bottle of juice. I always like to make sure I have at least 2 days of supplies with me in the event I get caught out over night. Hell I even keep a spare fast USB eGo charger in the car just in case as well.

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
Here is a question.. somewhere I read that the eGo batteries that went out with the white eGo logo on them was a mistake. Does anyone know what the mistake was, is there an issue with these etc... I ask because I ordered some extra batteries and the new ones came in all black no white eGo as my first set did.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi Jimi,
Mik had said that only 100 were made with the eGo in white and they were never to have that. They also were to have Janty writen or etched on the silver band. Some don't. My pre-order kit had none of the white or etching. I got another battery seprate (in exchange for the auto) and that has Janty etched on the silver band.
Look on the Janty forum for exactly what Mik had said..

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi Jimi,
She likes the color, just not how the vapor tastes and how it gets warm.
I guess she is the exception to the rule? LOL..
I know she likes her 808 so much better as its easier for her to use. (the 2 piece deal) and the cone isn't her kinda thing. I have to see what TW might give back to me and if I can return it to them. If not I will put it up for sale in the classifieds by Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread