~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

skotsour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Ooh this can be tricky unless you’re prepared.

The Billet Box itself is not responsible for any leaking, ever.

That being said, here’s what I do:
——————

Empty the tank.

Take the tank out of the mod.

Any atomizer, any tank, any mod.

Always.

Having to refill/reinstall is WAY less of an inconvenience than having a dead, juice soaked mod.

More often than not, I’ll throw a fresh build in my atomizer, but leave it dry.
I’ll put it in the Boro, and the Boro in the mod…again DRY.

When I land, I fill up and carry on!

Thank you, HB!

Reactions: HBcorpse

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
Well hope your all doing well. I’ve been trying on every drop to score a Lab Rat when I see them available but always strike out before even getting to the payment option. So I’m still Ratless.

We had to make the hard decision to help our weenie dog cross over the rainbow bridge recently. She was 12 years old and the vet couldn’t figure out the cause of the blood issues without more cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Got my Albino labrat in today from last week's drop.Absolutely stunned that I actually made it through before they sold out.The red bits won't be staying for long,but love the white color on this.Ive been very lucky though,I've hit on 3 drops out of 3 tries,first time ever trying,I got my Mantis,2nd time I got my Blue Steel,and now the labrat,I think I'll stop now while I'm on a good streak.
20220228_170936.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
• 7:30am PDT
• 8:30am MDT
• 9:30am CDT
• 10:30am EDT
2:30pm UTC

FTFY, Bill. :)

Saturdays, 1030 EDT (1430 GMT/UTC/Zulu, until they change their clocks too).

:cool:

Last edited:

BigErn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2012
Georgia
I scored the piebald purple rain on the recent drop. Very happy as I remember when Billet Box first came out and they were hard to get even then! I think I’m going to have to use the bridge that comes with it until I get a good DL RBA. It takes nord coils right? I assume all the nord coils are the same?

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
Dose anyone here in the U.S. have black screw sets for sale? We q4I'm looking for BB or Sxk BB 9 pcs sets, no cut down screws please...
Pm me if you have, Thank you..

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Here you go and the shipping is quick plus lots of other stuff on clearance.
BB SCREW SET BLACK By BILLI BILLI

• Informative
Reactions: BillW50

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Got my Mysterio in from last week's drop,and started changing things as soon as I took it out of the box haha.I had these green Juma panels just sitting since last year since they didn't really match my other setups,but after the first time of seeing the magenta color,I knew I had to get one for these panels.I ordered a green juma integrated tip last night,and then it'll be done.
20220507_150028.jpg
20220507_150118.jpg
20220507_150044.jpg

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
Got my Mysterio in from last week's drop,and started changing things as soon as I took it out of the box haha.I had these green Juma panels just sitting since last year since they didn't really match my other setups,but after the first time of seeing the magenta color,I knew I had to get one for these panels.I ordered a green juma integrated tip last night,and then it'll be done.
View attachment 974275 View attachment 974276 View attachment 974277

Clean setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread