POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Sell or Trade: Fawkes Billet Box Rev.4B ~ 40 Watt

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: None - Received on 1/19/17 - Only one tank vaped, then cleaned out

Image:
kchtH

Description:
Fawkes Billet Box Rev.4B, 40 Watts. plus extras

I always wanted to try a BB, I had the funds when the first sale came up this year (1/14/17) so I pulled the trigger. Unfortunately, as I feared the BB just doesn't suit my vaping style. I received it on 1/19/17, put one tank through it, and got it ready to sell.

I also purchased a black boro tank, a billet bridge racing, and a billet bridge nautilus. The Racing is for use with the Kanger mini RBA for the subtank. The Nautilus bridge is used with, you guessed it Nautilus coils. I used the Billet Bridge Racing for the tank I vaped, I did not have any Nautilus coils so the Nautilus Billet Bridge did not get used. I also did not use the stock white boro tank. The black boro tank haa had one tank of juice through it, and then it was removed and cleaned. When purchaser received it there will be some liquid in the black boro tank, it is pure VG that I used to lubricate the gasket after cleaning. Also included in the package will be the original letter from Billet Box and a set of o-rings which I believe are for the boro tank.

Buyer pays shipping. I will send via USPS small flat rate box - $6.80 to anywhere

I am not trying to profit on this deal, simply recoup the money I spent.

Am I open to full trades or partial trades plus cash. I will entertain trades including, but not limited to the following.

Provari Radius (Onyx or Stealth preferred, but will consider others) + cash
Reo P67 +cash
Custom Classic - Aluminum or Brass

Price is firm

Willing to ship to: US

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Tracking

Price: $368

Shipping cost: $6.80

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: PayPal