Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com

Yahhhh, well i guess over 1500 pages was a bit much to skim through....

H a p p y N e w Year !!!
`
#*#*```#*#`**`#```" throw'n fetti "~#``~#~``#*~`#*

Just changed that little 14 to a 15.... ugghh, and i just started getting used to writing /14 on checks...

Soooo my last thread has been shut down on account of too bigz. I kinda didn't notice cuz I was in the zone working on some stuff... ooops... Looking back i can't imagine how 2014 could have been any busier, just wow... i'm ready for a fresh start...2015 better have less things in it...

A big thank you to all the Billet Box uses here that have never failed to help newcomers get on the right path... I truly regret I couldn't be more active here on ECF for the latter of those 1559 pages... thank you!!!

Anywhoo, new thread, new year!!! What will 2015 bring to the vaping table?
?? Probably super exciting type stuffs.....

Last edited:

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
a little shop update,

yah, i really hoped i'd get more time... just isn't happening... I'm waiting on a few parts before i show the new box, i'll show it this weekend for sure.. and divulge all the bits about it. Till then, i'll try to show some of whats been going on, like NEW TOY...

bringing her in out of the cold....

luckily she had lots of blankets covering her, and a teddy bear...

note the hula hoop on the ceiling... that's a rc helicopter waypoint...

settled into her new spot...

she was clean and new for at least 17 minuets..

so what do she make? round stuffs!!! there are a lot of parts i make on a mill, that i really should make on a lathe. Though i did have a lathe before, it was a little too big and a little too old... her name was Beth, Beth got retired.. all 15,000 lbs of her.. Replaced by the fit and trim 1,400 lb "Pink", the only machine i didn't name, my daughter did... Most of what she makes i can't really show her doing cuz there would be too much coolant being shot at the part you wouldn't see anything.. but we needed a new insulator for the firing pin that is machined from delrin, and i don't need coolant for that (just air blast). So i stuck an old phone inside her and made a little video of her doing stuffs...

I has no idea how to embed a vid,,, i'm not ashamed...

http://vid1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag1/BilletBox/pink/p6_zpsxsd3q9me.mp4

and here is the final part...

Noodles11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
My New Panels for my Babys Made it To West Aus Today and Luvin It !!

wXrgQn2.jpg

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
I am sorry for the wait too, that was my fault, i jumped the gun coming back... i have kept this quite for a looong time, i thought it was the right time to say somthin', and thought i would have enough time to post... but this is a huge project, and lots of opportunities for new processes to fight me... I show this weekend, cross my potato...

Pathology

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Vienna, IL
3f63a4f61797aa3597f190696ebb93a1.jpg

I'm in love...

Its purple and not so much pink in person. I was hoping for that since purple is my favorite color :D. The cosmetic damage isn't nearly as bad as I thought either. Just the corners. I wonder if I can find some matching paint to get it back on point..

Got it up and running with the Bridge in like 2 minutes. Figured out my voltage setting, and off I go!

I've owned many high end mods in my 4 years of vaping, and this one is tops for sure.

This reminds me...my mod/atty sig is waaayyy outta date. I should update that >.>

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Well after much angst with the final coating the restoration of the beaten up polished billet box is complete. The titanium screw finishes the look and the driptip just glistens and shimmers in the sun. Just beautiful and I love it.

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
Uno's is up... to be honest, i couldn't have expected the flipper experiment too go much better..S%!t, i was a little spooked they would all sell.. I didn't want them all to sell... many sold, some canceled... this is good... we don't want them to sell... they just need to just sit there... them sitting there is what will stop the flipping.... this may be a mid/long play game, but it will work.... anywhoo... seems i'v been up for 2 days now... time to sleep... sorry bout your sour bear incident skot... i'v been there buddy.... cept with jumbo capers and pickled garlic...

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
IT'S HERE! @Debadoo , the color reminds me of the sand at Cocoa Beach, FL. It is truly a hard color to describe. Certainly not dirt brown, more of a dark antique gold/bronze. I'm running it with the Billet Bridge, 1.8 ohm coils and a 50/50 juice.
1st impressions:
(1) I DESPISE the tank that is shipped with the BB. I was going to order a Boro tank, but they were out of stock when I placed my order.
(2) The button has a smooth, easy throw. I'm going to try it for a couple of days as-is.
(3) I never thought I would find something that I liked better than my Provaris & Prometeys. But this is the tops.
(4) I wish I would've put the $90 bucks I paid for my Kabuki towards a BB. I don't think the 'buki will get much more use.
(5) This will not be my last BB!

If anyone is reading this and is wondering whether to get the clone to see how you like the BB, forget it. Just put that $50-60 towards the authentic. As someone who has now used both, there is NO comparison.

YIPPEE! I'm an official member of the BB Club
WIN_20151211_141456.JPG

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
12 x 12

Since there are 26 letters in the alphabet, why not 26 x 26?

i could see that taking a few months to play out...

However, once i am somewhat back to normal and actually can come back in few weeks - I am more then willing to sit out and run a contest for Ya' - DD . . . :D
My best to you Uncle Pittar... do hope you're well soon, I would trust no one more to run a round of pittarz in my absence.. but get 103% better first... I wish i could do it for ya guys now, i'd love to, but i just don't have enough time in each day as it is...

I knew i was gonna be a little too busy to post, and i may have jumped the gun coming back, but i just wanted HERE to be the first place any facts or info hit... not our site, or facebook... or larry... or NPR... or that wired guy that keeps parking in front of our shop that has no right cuz he works across the street and keep dropping ... garbage when he open his filthy cars doors.... ugg, hate that guy... he doesn't know anything anyway, but still..

AirborneRecon had a some hits in his prediction. Yes, 18650 will be the power plant. And yes, the control is under the tank... you're good at this... It is however not longer, nor wider...

Machines are back, one of my brand new pallets got absolutely crushed when the power died... but i need sleep... i will update soon as i get a chance... uggg... i want a muffin...

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
sorry guys, i'm doing the whatever very opposite of "well" is today... but the update is up on our main page, i crossed my potato, and i never go back on a crossed potato... i wish i could have done it sooner but my brain is super exploding today... and i probly missspesled lots jof sthings... gerblits... moo

spacetime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
CA
Got mine today and loaded it up with the UNO. She's steadily vaping, this thing is PERFECT!

First impressions...

1. THANK YOU DD @ BB. Another great device made by a great company. Thank You!!

2. I would NEVER sell it, not even for 5K. This will be with me till the end, just like the rev.3's.

3. The button is on the opposite side now. Didn't realize this in the release pics. I like it, I can fire with my right hand thumb with a solid grip.

4. Speaking of solid grip, the G-10 scales are SWEET! Perfect balance between grip and velvety smooth. I love them. Oh, and the magnets are kick-a:):).

5. The weight. I could be wrong but it feels significantly lighter. I also like this too. Feels great in hand and pocket.

DY8MiOCl.jpg

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread