Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Slowly getting my Mantis dressed up haha.Ive had the Juma panels for a while,but just got the mission tip with NN nub.I have a black zirc NN button and tip on order,so once it gets here,those will go on it,and I can call it done then.
20211124_171143.jpg

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
Slowly getting my Mantis dressed up haha.Ive had the Juma panels for a while,but just got the mission tip with NN nub.I have a black zirc NN button and tip on order,so once it gets here,those will go on it,and I can call it done then.
View attachment 963657
I like the looks of that.

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
Hello everyone that is still around. I've somewhat taken a break away from stuff online just my normal crap (pic meme) posts on IG. Then had to give up on trying to get another Billet Box till
I can get bills squared away as I've spiraled in more debt then I can afford right now. Still been
waiting to see another spine surgeon that I finally have an appointment end of next month that I've waited for the past 5 months to get scheduled thanks to my insurance.

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
1a85d5df077f2ac6f99d92b14eab79b7.jpg

471afdd38e5b70bfb9dfefa31f94b2ad.jpg

b9fa411353ea9c6cbca5219b8929cbc0.jpg

Some smoked ribs that we made the other day, then smoked brisket and smoked chickens I’ve made on the pellet smoker my kids got me for my birthday. Thought something else besides ecig talk would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Probably not great to ask but what do you all think of the Pulse AIO kit? It might hold me over and give me a mod that I wouldn't be afraid to drop/loose if I could find one cheap beginning of next year.
From the few people I've seen that actually have them in hand,they seem to really like them.I have one on the way,so ill be able to give a better opinion once I've tried it myself though.

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
From the few people I've seen that actually have them in hand,they seem to really like them.I have one on the way,so ill be able to give a better opinion once I've tried it myself though.
That would be great, may the shipping gods be in your favor to arrive quickly.

Reactions: b.m.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
That would be great, may the shipping gods be in your favor to arrive quickly.
They were definitely in my favor on this one.It is out for delivery today,so I should have it within a few hours.Not too bad at all,from China to Ohio in less than 10 days.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Ok,it's here.Ive only been using it maybe an hour so far,but I like it.I was afraid it would feel cheap being plastic,but it actually feels really good in the hand.Obviously it's a bit bigger than a Billet Box due to the larger battery,but not by much.The vessel rba is really nice as well.
20211224_142417.jpg

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Anyone have experience with a BB on a plane? Traveling soon and wanting to know if I'll have any issues with leaking, etc...

Ooh this can be tricky unless you’re prepared.

The Billet Box itself is not responsible for any leaking, ever.

That being said, here’s what I do:
——————

Empty the tank.

Take the tank out of the mod.

Any atomizer, any tank, any mod.

Always.

Having to refill/reinstall is WAY less of an inconvenience than having a dead, juice soaked mod.

More often than not, I’ll throw a fresh build in my atomizer, but leave it dry.
I’ll put it in the Boro, and the Boro in the mod…again DRY.

When I land, I fill up and carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread