Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
The only thing that bothers me is the human lung wasn't made to inhale any chemicals but clean air. for me it's not to big a worry but down the road 10 or 20 years what are the new problems people might come up with? Damn near every thing they made to replace aspirin later on they found health problems arise. Same with all the artificial sweeteners just to mention 2 of the latest and greatest. I'm not that worried but just wondering. I don't believe it's anywhere close to what they are saying now. I believe they're just fear mongering to get them banned because of all the money that tobacco products were generating for everyone from the tobacco co., the taxes lost, and all the other things like stocks and on and on.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The only thing that bothers me is the human lung wasn't made to inhale any chemicals but clean air. for me it's not to big a worry but down the road 10 or 20 years what are the new problems people might come up with?
that's why I like having much lower flavoring concentrations in my DIY juice, because humans have been inhaling PG for a long time in hospitals and medications. Dunno bout VG but I vape high PG with notta lotta flavoring.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
that's why I like having much lower flavoring concentrations in my DIY juice, because humans have been inhaling PG for a long time in hospitals and medications. Dunno bout VG but I vape high PG with notta lotta flavoring.
I've been drinking pg for longer than I have inhaling it and I'm allergic to vg so that cuts out 95%of the juice you buy these days. But the pg inhaled in hospitals doesn't compare to the quantity we inhale vaping. But I damn sure don't think it's causing cancer like they're saying. I try to pay attention to everything I put in my body anymore. Just too bad I didn't pay attention to it a long time ago.
But like Fringe said it got me away from smoking and until then that was impossible. my lung doc was very happy I started using them and got away from stinkies.

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Howdy Sir Doug of the Dino land of Sauruses!! You are a sight for many sore eyes. But I'd run if I were you......they all wanna pick yur brain..... and if you don't talk..that might mean literally!!! hehehe

I think I see a DINO SAUR!!!!!!!!!!!

Or is that a Llama........
hmmmmm it's small enough, but way too green to be the duck!! :lol:

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
Howdy Sir Doug of the Dino land of Sauruses!! You are a sight for many sore eyes. But I'd run if I were you......they all wanna pick yur brain..... and if you don't talk..that might mean literally!!! hehehe

hmmmmm it's small enough, but way too green to be the duck!! :lol:
...but weren't there dinosaur ducks?
Capture.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread