Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Yessir!!

I've traced its lineage back and apparently I'm rocking @kas122461 old Ratblack ATM. it's changed hands through a couple of BBers! Still vapes like a champ!

3f3eaaa09b8552da8277e5735373423f.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

I am not sure if you mean, that you have my old one or not.:unsure:
I can assure you that, I still have mine right here, I would never sell one of these. :)

I am vaping on it right now.:)

KAS

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I am not sure if you mean, that you have my old one or not.:unsure:
I can assure you that, I still have mine right here, I would never sell one of these. :)

I am vaping on it right now.:)

KAS
Hmmm. I bought it on the classies a while back from rudedog and I thought he had bought it from you on the classies by going back through posts a while back because I was curious. I stand corrected! Sorry about that.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Well after much angst with the final coating the restoration of the beaten up polished billet box is complete. The titanium screw finishes the look and the driptip just glistens and shimmers in the sun. Just beautiful and I love it.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Hmmm. I bought it on the classies a while back from rudedog and I thought he had bought it from you on the classies by going back through posts a while back because I was curious. I stand corrected! Sorry about that.

That is okay, it was weird because it was in my hand when I saw your post. :)

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well after much angst with the final coating the restoration of the beaten up polished billet box is complete. The titanium screw finishes the look and the driptip just glistens and shimmers in the sun. Just beautiful and I love it.

So when are those custom panels going to be available again? :)

KAS

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
So when are those custom panels going to be available again? :)

KAS

I was ahead of the game. The new rev4 with the magnets will be much easier and I am sure someone will make them in wood.

This was quite difficult....after such a dry summer, it has rained off and on for the past 3 weeks, we dion't have a controlled drying room so after 6 coats of varnish that crazed we had to remove and start again. :(

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I was ahead of the game. The new rev4 with the magnets will be much easier and I am sure someone will make them in wood.

This was quite difficult....after such a dry summer, it has rained off and on for the past 3 weeks, we dion't have a controlled drying room so after 6 coats of varnish that crazed we had to remove and start again. :(

I was just joking around, they are beautiful, and I have experienced that myself with some of my wood working, it is a real pain when you have to do that.

KAS

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
That is okay, it was weird because it was in my hand when I saw your post. :)

KAS
Sorry about that! It was actually jcash. Still... Lovingly passed down to BB lovers!

Fawkes for everybody!!
46809ac6c27b1732245a15a7add6362e.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Sorry about that! It was actually jcash. Still... Lovingly passed down to BB lovers!

Fawkes for everybody!!
46809ac6c27b1732245a15a7add6362e.jpg

I own one of those also, but mine is in the shop right now, I am missing it. I hope I get it back soon. :(

KAS

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

That's phenomenal, Chris. I love it!!!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I took delivery of the ratbald this morning along with the kangaroo and Socc coils.

Set it all up to see what the fuss was and now I have a nic headache. Much too much vapour :p
I had to close off some of the air holes on the BB so that I could TP it.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
I took delivery of the ratbald this morning along with the kangaroo and Socc coils.

Set it all up to see what the fuss was and now I have a nic headache. Much too much vapour :p
I had to close off some of the air holes on the BB so that I could TP it.
Yup! :). I loaded 6mg in with a kangaroo. That lasted maybe 10 minutes. Whoa! Dumped and replaced with 3mg. The kangaroo'd BB is now my stressed out mod.

I love love love the wood panels! You are too talented by half! Very cool. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread