Terrible tasting/smelling carts for mini v2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cailin

Aug 8, 2008
Canada
I just got my first mini cigarette. It's the v2 super mini (dse103). I ordered a bazillion carts with it and they all taste/smell terrible!

I've tried the mint and tobacco and both have a very distinctive taste/smell that especially noticeable when the vapour comes out your nose. It's hard to explain, but it's almost like vomit? Or, something that's gone off? Bad meat? It's really foul.

Is this normal for these carts? Is there something wrong with them? Is it possible the e-cig that's doing it? How would I know, since they're both new?

Help?!

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
I've had a 5 pack that really reaked and tasted awful, but the remainders in the 10 pack 'carton' that I got were just fine- maybe you got a few that did go bad- but probably it's just the normal smell/taste of them- let's hope not for your sake, but if so, you might want ot squeeze them all out into bowl or somethign, mix soem eliquid liek from Johnson Creek into them, and dilute them with two flavors- You can also add some Bickfords Extracts if you have soem to dilute and improve the taste/smell- Bickfords has a lot of flavors to choose from but make sure you get ones with juts PG and very few other ingredients in them- stay away fro mthe soy ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread